38 replies to this topic

#31 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:02 PM

Good FT shooting by Orlando and crappy shooting by the Bobs was the deciding factor in this game.

#32 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:14 PM

damn.. well, to be honest, i didnt think we had a shot @ ORL.. but we proved that we can bang wth the best of em.. we just need to polish it up against other squads and when we replay ORL again soon, we got ta get after em..

#33 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Larry said they got WAY more free throws than we did like 20 more or somthing... Refs!?

The NBA better be careful not to get a WWF type reputation as far as the winner being decided before the game.

Larry is taking up for his guys at least.

#34 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,367 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

close game, should've won it. dang we let one slip through in this one.

#35 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,367 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

damn.. well, to be honest, i didnt think we had a shot @ ORL.. but we proved that we can bang wth the best of em.. we just need to polish it up against other squads and when we replay ORL again soon, we got ta get after em..

Indiana Tom night, then Orlando on Friday in Charlotte. Biggest play of the game though was Raja's missed Ft near the end of regulation.

#36 goodlay

goodlay

Moore than a backup

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:58 PM

I still think we'll get in the playoffs with the way the team is playing right now.

#37 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:44 AM

hey, for you guys near the coast who can't watch games, im in the same situation as i am at school in louisiana. if u want, go to www.channelsurfing.net, and they have links to watch the games live over the internet or audio feeds to listen. but, if u want to download a couple plugins and media players u can watch the games on www.myp2p.eu. Click on the live sports tab, and then click the basketball tab. they're will be links beside the games they have feeds for. also, if there aren't any feeds under the livesports/basketball tab, go to the forum tab and click the forum for the nba, and click the corresponding thread for the date of the game your trying to watch (more than likely the same day). under this thread people will post threads to games, and sometimes bobcats games, that aren't posted under the basketball tab. hope this was some help, as i am able to watch roughly 3/4th of cats game through either of these sites. if ya'll need help, don't be afraid to ask.

#38 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:34 PM

Ive got At&T U-verse and it was blacked out. Not sure if i was getting an Orlando feed or what. Wasn't happy about though. Got excited when i found the game and turned it on and all it said was its blacked out in your area. Got tickets to fridays game though so hopefully we can get them back.

#39 plewis

plewis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:48 PM

ATDHE.net has been the easiest way I've found to watch the Bobcats when it's not showing in Raleigh. Yeah too bad last night, didn't think JJ was going to win it for 'em. We played hard against a strong team. Orlando had 3 players at the Allstar game and it's hard for most teams to match up with Dwight. No Trade Ray.:patriot:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users