4 replies to this topic

#1 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:27 PM

ESPN was like a fly on sh*t with his press conference. The man struggled to read the paper that his lawyer put in front of him. What was with that huge silence before he told his teammates thankyou? I just wanted to smack the dude.

#2 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:21 AM

i'm personally tired of everyone sucking his dick congratulating him. he didn't do anything but admit to cheating. he's a cheater and a liar. we don't need to congratulate him, we need to kick his ass. punish him. kick him out the game and everyone else that's roided up

#3 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:41 AM

You're gonna continue to hear about A-Rod. His story aint goin nowhere. He let alot of people down. Alot of people were depending on him, counting on him to break the intolerable evil elitist *****'s record and he ruined that. He pulled an Ankiel!

#4 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:20 AM

I'm actually more tired of listening to Bud Selig pretend like he tried sooooo hard to clean up the game.

The fact is, both MLB AND the Union didn't give a sh*t, and only started taking steps after they got dragged off to the principal's office.

At this point, I'm just going to assume that everybody in my generation of baseball players is/was a roided up assclown.

Except Mark Grace. Nobody can smoke cigs in the dugout in full view of the camera and pretend to care about power numbers and extra-base hits, right?

#5 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,797 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:26 AM

who?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.