Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruthVsComfort

Right Americans Feeling Wronged

83 posts in this topic

The documentary does clearly state that the people in it do not represent the majority of the republicans, just the more interesting people they spoke to.

in her interview with maddow, pelosi hinted at the opposite

They had huge crowds, and I felt they were really underrepresented in the media. I didn’t feel like I saw these people on TV. And when I went out to talk to people, the first thing they would say to me was, "I can't believe you're talking to me."

should people realize that the less the people this documentary were given the spotlight, the better?

I don't watch either. But now that you bring it up - and of course I spent my post describing Palins attacks on Obama, and not, say, O Reilly - what do you think was the single most outrageous slander about McCain that Olbermann said? Would it compare with the Bush campaigns illegitimate baby story in the 2000 SC primaries, or the Karl Rove sponsored Swift Boaters, never mind the crap Limbaugh and Hannity say....

Palin attacked Obama's record. You keep mixing and matching things hoping something will stick, Cookinwithteflon.

Hard Left Liberals and Hard Right Conservatives are just as bad as the other.

They are the minority, and they are ruining our country.

They've been ruining our country for hundreds of years.

Has there ever been a time of bipartisan love? Nope.

Palin attacked Obama's record. You keep mixing and matching things hoping something will stick, Cookinwithteflon.

yes his "record" of being a terrorist. "KILL HIM!"

yes his "record" of being a terrorist. "KILL HIM!"

That is God's plan.

_"Our opponent ... is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect, imperfect enough, that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country." — Palin, to donors Saturday at a private airport in Englewood, Colo.

_"To tell you the truth, Bill, I don't know why that association isn't discussed more, because those were appalling things that that pastor had said about our great country, and to have sat in the pews for 20 years and listened to that — with, I don't know, a sense of condoning it, I guess, because he didn't get up and leave — to me, that does say something about character. But, you know, I guess that would be a John McCain call on whether he wants to bring that up." Palin, in an interview with William Kristol, published Monday in The New York Times.

_"I'm making it very clear, as I have a couple of times in the past, that there's no place for that kind of campaigning, and the American people don't want it." — McCain, speaking to reporters on April 23 about the North Carolina GOP ad which called Obama "too extreme" because of his association with Wright.

lol

Of course, you are not that bright and easily fooled. I'm wondering if Palin thought that America was indeed perfect, why would she bother running for any office?