Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Right Americans Feeling Wronged

83 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Palin attacked Obama's record. You keep mixing and matching things hoping something will stick, Cookinwithteflon.

yes his "record" of being a terrorist. "KILL HIM!"

Posted · Report post

That is God's plan.

Posted · Report post

nuke ohio

Posted · Report post

_"Our opponent ... is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect, imperfect enough, that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country." — Palin, to donors Saturday at a private airport in Englewood, Colo.

_"To tell you the truth, Bill, I don't know why that association isn't discussed more, because those were appalling things that that pastor had said about our great country, and to have sat in the pews for 20 years and listened to that — with, I don't know, a sense of condoning it, I guess, because he didn't get up and leave — to me, that does say something about character. But, you know, I guess that would be a John McCain call on whether he wants to bring that up." Palin, in an interview with William Kristol, published Monday in The New York Times.

_"I'm making it very clear, as I have a couple of times in the past, that there's no place for that kind of campaigning, and the American people don't want it." — McCain, speaking to reporters on April 23 about the North Carolina GOP ad which called Obama "too extreme" because of his association with Wright.

lol

Posted · Report post

lol

I agree with her on all those things.

Posted · Report post

Of course, you are not that bright and easily fooled. I'm wondering if Palin thought that America was indeed perfect, why would she bother running for any office?

Posted · Report post

Of course, you are not that bright and easily fooled. I'm wondering if Palin thought that America was indeed perfect, why would she bother running for any office?

Stop besmirching me, Fartman.

Posted · Report post

beats arguing religion...

Posted · Report post

She never called him a terrorist, and the "kill him" quote was never substantiated.

Posted · Report post

it was substantiated by my damn ears when they played it on the tv.

Posted · Report post

yeah he just "pals around" with him. Which of course was not true and was said solely as an attack mechanism, and dovetailed nicely with the whole Hussein/Muslim thing.

Posted · Report post

yeah he just "pals around" with him. Which of course was not true and was said solely as an attack mechanism, and dovetailed nicely with the whole Hussein/Muslim thing.

Whereas it's perfectly okay to depict John McCain and George Bush as the exact same person? You want it both ways. Heard that about you....