Photo
- - - - -

Question to Panther fans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#11 dpanther69

dpanther69

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

I just would like a franchise that wins; winning solves everything. When we won we were relevant. I feel Clausen isn't the answer and no I 'm not a Cam Nut hugger but I feel we need a quarterback because in this league that's what you need to win. People on this board have their favorite of who they feel will get us to a respectable and winning level. But a WR, CB or DT (pieces of the puzzle) don't win games QBs do.
The Panthers demise was the arrogance of John Fox and his inability to change game plans and play conservative; that is what made us irrelvant because it cost us a big game on a big stage and we have declined every since. We now have a coaching staff that I have faith in. I don't have faith in Clausen because compared to The Golden Calf of Bristol and McCoy he didn't even look the part as a NFL quarterback. Winning will put fans in the seat. As for waiting for next year to get a quarterback there is no guarantee that any of those guys will be available to us (ie. draft position, injury)

#12 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

Moderators

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:22 PM

The Bobcats were in the playoffs last season and are closer to "success" than the Panthers right now as sadly as it sounds. The worst team in the NFL is the Carolina Panthers. You cant say that about the Bobs and the NBA. I dont have hate against JR and the Panthers. Im actually quite the opposite, perhaps one of their most loyal and devout fans who celebrates them when they do good, and is very critical of them when they fug up. Im not a homer, I'm a realist. And sometimes the truth hurts.

Bobcats made the playoffs for the first time last year and were one and done. Just traded their best player, yet they are more committed to winning? :smilielol5:

Face it. You are not a realist. You are a black qb homer who hates the white owner.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

#13 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:26 PM

Bobcats made the playoffs for the first time last year and were one and done. Just traded their best player, yet they are more committed to winning? :smilielol5:

Face it. You are not a realist. You are a black qb homer who hates the white owner.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Posted Image

#14 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

I like teerays variety of gifs...there is more to life than Taylor, Verge. :D

#15 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain