Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,667 posts in this topic

no clue..I haven't read the books yet...but is that what Stannis made last week when he banged that out??

no clue..I haven't read the books yet...but is that what Stannis made last week when he banged that out??

I assume so.

If he just threatened to wage war on a brother who has more men....I would assume that thing would be useful.

stannis banging melissandre isn't in the books, but yes

joffery's scene with the hookers was one of the most terrifying things i have ever seen on tv. i thought he was going to make her fug her with that scepter

little caligula

Ready for Joffrey to catch a beatdown and end up with his head on a stick. Haven't read the books but there is no way a douchebag like that lives long.

stannis banging melissandre isn't in the books, but yes

joffery's scene with the hookers was one of the most terrifying things i have ever seen on tv. i thought he was going to make her fug her with that scepter

little caligula

DUDE!!! me too!!!! It was truly terrifying to watch that scene...what a fuged up demented person joffrey is...I hope he dies a horrible death

DUDE!!! me too!!!! It was truly terrifying to watch that scene...what a fuged up demented person joffrey is...I hope he dies a horrible death

I hope a Stark child cuts his head off.

Ready for Joffrey to catch a beatdown and end up with his head on a stick. Haven't read the books but there is no way a douchebag like that lives long.

only the people that are likeable die

the actor playing joffrey is doing a fantastic job

only the people that are likeable die

the actor playing joffrey is doing a fantastic job

Oh yes, he is doing a great job. That is why I root for his death.

Sucks if only likeable characters die. Need balance IMO. Danys brother was a pretty big douche and he got killed

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead