-Game of Thrones-HBO-

3,803 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn that ending was beautiful man.

Posted

As soon as I saw Varys and Littlefinger I was like OKAY EPIC DIALOGUE ABOUT TO COMMENCE.

Posted

So Ygigsy knows Snows loyalty

Ok

Posted

Damned show should be 2 hours long.

Posted

non-book reader, so don't actually tell me, but what the fug is up with the guy torturing Theon? That guy has got some serious bad karma right now.

Posted

non-book reader, so don't actually tell me, but what the fug is up with the guy torturing Theon? That guy has got some serious bad karma right now.

He's just a mad emo child that didn't get what he wanted growing up is all.

Posted

Everything will make more sense after a certain episode this season.

He's not who Theon pegged him to be, a Karstark, obviously (since he told him he was lying)...

But he IS someone with loose ties to Robb's side of the war at the moment.

If you pay enough attention to dialogue in season 2, he is mentioned, not by name, by someone that is in Robb's camp.

If you want to be spoiled, it is mentioned in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu280lSyWKk

Posted

Overall another great episode...

It appears that we may, indeed, get:

Sam the Slayer

Also, I loved the dialogue between Littlefinger and Varys... Also, it is going to be interesting how Loras is indeed sent to the Kingsguard... The way they left it last night it seemed Olenna was going to consent to his betrothal (but maybe not)...

I think next week's episode is entitled The Bear and the Maiden Fair... if that gives you any idea of a certain scene we'll get... ;-)

Posted

Everything will make more sense after a certain episode this season.

He's not who Theon pegged him to be, a Karstark, obviously (since he told him he was lying)...

But he IS someone with loose ties to Robb's side of the war at the moment.

If you pay enough attention to dialogue in season 2, he is mentioned, not by name, by someone that is in Robb's camp.

If you want to be spoiled, it is mentioned in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu280lSyWKk

....must ...resist ....urge to watch

Posted

Another solid episode, although I am worried.

+

Jon and Ygritte (- that Y is gone soon).

Arya's arc

Everything Lannister

-

Limited Ramsay/Theon

Where is the build up to RW?

Lacking of more Lannister

Posted

These are the synopses of the final 4 episodes... They are the vague synopses that HBO puts out, but could contain spoilerish info for non-book readers... Read no further if you don't want to be spoiled.

E7: Daenerys

exchanges gifts with a slave lord outside Yunkai. As Sansa frets about her prospects, Shae chafes at Tyrion’s new situation. Tywin counsels the king, and Melisandre reveals a secret to Gendry. Brienne faces a formidable foe in Harrenhal.

E8: King’s Landing hosts a wedding, and Tyrion and Sansa spend the night together. Dany meets the Titan’s Bastard. Davos demands proof from Melisandre. Sam and Gilly meet an older gentleman.

E9: Robb presents himself to Walder Frey, and Edmure meets his bride. Jon faces his harshest test yet. Bran discovers a new gift. Daario and Jorah debate how to take Yunkai. House Frey joins with House Tully.

E10: Joffrey challenges Tywin. Bran tells a ghost story. In Dragonstone, mercy comes from strange quarters. Dany waits to see if she is a conqueror or a liberator.

Posted

Told the wife it was about to go crazy in the last 4 episodes.

Looks like I was right :D

Looks like 

Joffery dies in the final episode...  Which will get Cerci out of wedding Loras and lets Loras become a Kings Guard to protect his sister until she can marry the little one.