• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

QB Camp: Newton

This feels WAY more personal than the other interviews, and I like it more, though it's not telling me as much about how they play football I feel like.

Cam is a 3yr project, we have a tough schedule...real possibility we can draft Luck or one of the 3 franchise QB's next year. Could place themselves in tough spot yr from now by drafting Cam

Luck is not going to be a Panther. Deal with it.

That last segment was fascinating.

I liked explanation. I disagree, but I can sympathize.

and he was prepared for the question.

He is a competitor.

he fugged up trying to get in the endzone when he should have kneeled it...at least he didn't lie and say he had the option...he even admitted he screwed up...i get his point that he believed he could get it but you never disobey the call

See the same thing in the passing segment I've seen before. Good accuracy when guys are standing still, but a little off when guys are on the move.

That concerns me a little in an offense that's built on timing patterns.

Overall, I think he did well, but not well enough that I'd use the number one pick on him.

(not my decision, of course)

Luck is not going to be a Panther. Deal with it.

Bullpoo

and imagine if Newton is a bust, and because of drafting newton we pass on Luck if have #1 next year and he goes on to be the next Peyton manning as advertised.

it'll haunt the franchise for decades.

See the same thing in the passing segment I've seen before. Good accuracy when guys are standing still, but a little off when guys are on the move.

That concerns me a little in an offense that's built on timing patterns.

I know what you mean, but if the FO believes he can make these throws, and they will know from his workouts and film. Then I feel comfortable believing they would know more than me.

Also, from the highlights, he kills the 15 yard post.

Bullpoo

and imagine if Newton is a bust, and because of drafting newton we pass on Luck if have #1 next year and he goes on to be the next Peyton manning as advertised.

And knowing Cam will be a bust in one year? That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

LOL people thinking a kid trying to win the national championship was weak.

28559-1060697097.gif

QBs can't call audibles anymore :rofl:

Bullpoo

And imagine if the zombie apocalypse started tomorrow :O

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts