Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Liberals...

28 posts in this topic

Posted

...we all know that fiscal conservatives believe in fair play, and you believe in fair share. The bogeyman for us fair play backers is the lazy piece of crap at the bottom of the heap who won't carry his weight. The bogeyman for you is the rich piece of crap who doesn't do anything good for anyone but himself. How would you feel, honestly, if the government went after rich people who didn't earn it themselves...namely heirs and lottery winners, etc.?

Would it change your mind about fair play? Or do you still feel that we need to redistribute the wealth?

Posted

Rich people don't earn. They just steal successfully and most are eventually caught.

Posted

Money, its a crime.

Share it fairly but dont take a slice of my pie.

Money, so they say

Is the root of all evil today.

But if you ask for a raise its no surprise that theyre

Giving none away.

Posted

...we all know that fiscal conservatives believe in fair play, and you believe in fair share. The bogeyman for us fair play backers is the lazy piece of crap at the bottom of the heap who won't carry his weight. The bogeyman for you is the rich piece of crap who doesn't do anything good for anyone but himself. How would you feel, honestly, if the government went after rich people who didn't earn it themselves...namely heirs and lottery winners, etc.?

Would it change your mind about fair play? Or do you still feel that we need to redistribute the wealth?

youre my new best friend.

Posted

What the fvck are you babbling about?

Posted

What the fvck are you babbling about?

I don't know, but I made a new best friend so fvck off, Cornhoolio. :D

Posted

Dear Conservatives,

Our current situation is the result of your economic vision unbridled for years.

Cram it up your cram holes.

Love,

Zod

Posted

Dear Conservatives,

Our current situation is the result of your economic vision unbridled for years.

Love,

Zod

Dear Zod.

DUMBASS!

(insert picture of That 70s Show dad here)

Posted

I don't know, but I made a new best friend so fvck off, Cornhoolio. :D

That guy's more insane than you are.

Good luck.

Posted

Money, its a crime.

Share it fairly but dont take a slice of my pie.

Money, so they say

Is the root of all evil today.

But if you ask for a raise its no surprise that theyre

Giving none away.

Nice.

On the root of all evil thing, this where people oft misquote the bible.

Its the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil.

Having it, using it, sharing it etc is good. LOVING it all costs, well, look around.

But the Floyd is right.

Posted

Dear Conservatives,

Love,

Zod

Make sure to thank Billy Clinton and Janet Reno also. Because without them, we would not have the root of this current situation because half the assholes in America who defaulted on loans they could never pay in the first place would not have been.

Posted

That guy's more insane than you are.

Good luck.

You're either with us or against us. Good luck to YOU.