Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smith wants out, prefers Chargers or Ravens

229 posts in this topic

Posted

The second a team starts seeing second round picks as expendable is when they end up in a bad position... Gotta get value for any draft picks you trade!

Hmmmm do you have a particular GM in mind? ;)

Posted

lol

Smith ain't leaving. I'd bet my account on that.

im your huckleberry :cool:

Posted

In all honestly, I would trade Smitty and a 5th for a second if thats what it would take.

Posted

I do think even if we can't work out a Jackson for Smith deal, that trading Smith for a 4th round pick and signing Mike Sims-Walker and drafting a WR we will be alright.

Posted

the more I think about Smitty not being a Panther the more I

dawson-crying-gif.gif

Posted

I wouldn't mind seeing him in Houston. Him and Andre Johnson would be a great duo. What's interesting is at the beginning of last year, I was beginning to warm-up to the Texans as second favorite team behind the Panthers. So if Smith goes there, I will definitely put them down as my second team.

But anyway, yep, Smitty was our last "Cardiac Cat" as someone put it before. The last panther that made a signifcant difference in the 2003 superbowl run. (Of course Gross and Kasay were apart of that team. They may be the last ones from that era still on the team.) So with Foxy leaving, and now Smith, we are officially in rebuilding mode as a franchise.

Posted

Surprised he doesnt want to go to the Bears.

Panther reunion. Have Jake sign there so when Cutler gets a boo boo the ragin cajun and freddy krueger (nick name given by Gruden) can tear it up. you could even bring in Jenkins and have a panther defensive unit haha.

Posted

the more I think about Smitty not being a Panther the more I

dawson-crying-gif.gif

I haven't gotten a hard on since I heard the news...and thats impressive seeing how I've seen Saltmans avi like 6 times...

Posted

Itll be a sad day when we lose smitty

Posted

I actually like our current WR core. Sims Walker is too inconsistent. Either get Jackson, or just keep Smitty another year..

Posted

I actually like our current WR core. Sims Walker is too inconsistent. Either get Jackson, or just keep Smitty another year..

Whats the point of keeping Smith if he isn't going to see the field again?

Posted

Whats the point of keeping Smith if he isn't going to see the field again?

If Smitty is here, he would play. Smitty isn't a complete asshole.