Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashor

Jimmy Clausen

263 posts in this topic

I don't understand why everyone is so caught up on getting some trade value for Clausen. I also don't remember people complaining about the other horrible picks we made that didn't work out like Jarrett and Everette Brown.

Big deal if we don't get a draft pick for Clausen... quite frankly, I want him to be on this team for a very long time.

b/c Jarrett and Brown didn't get the reps Clausen did.....nor did guys like Charles Johnson. There is an unknown about players that hardly see the field.

Clausen with his absurd reps should have shown something, anything......he showed he is a far worse Qb with more work to do than anyone could have imagined. (and that can't be pinned all on a coach who has proven to have designed an offense where the QB doesn't have to so much except not go full retard to find success).

oh...and people didn't complain about jarrett? lol

oh...and people didn't complain about jarrett? lol

I personally liked the Jarrett pick but it obviously didn't work out. I don't want Jimmy to go anywhere because I don't want him to represent any other team but mine.

:lol:

:jc: gone.

:jc: don't want to be second fiddle.

:jc: wants to be back on the west coast.

:jc: like's Pete Carroll.

I personally hope they do throw Cam out there. Leave Jimmy on the bench all year. Let him have some time to learn and develop. Then in year 3 or 4 when they have given up on Cam the Sham Newton we can be right where we need to be. Hopefully a QB who has had time to grow and develop. A new coaching staff that isnt a throw away from all the other teams that interviewed him, and a GM that has a clue how not to give a draft away.

1 person likes this

I personally hope they do throw Cam out there. Leave Jimmy on the bench all year. Let him have some time to learn and develop. Then in year 3 or 4 when they have given up on Cam the Sham Newton we can be right where we need to be. Hopefully a QB who has had time to grow and develop. A new coaching staff that isnt a throw away from all the other teams that interviewed him, and a GM that has a clue how not to give a draft away.

I hear the Patriots are accepting fan applications. You may also want to consider the Eagles.

So while Clausen is on the bench he is going to grow a couple inches, grow bigger hands, completely rework his entire throwing motion that has been unchanged since high school, change his QB mindset that he has played w/ since HS, and finally do stuff he has never done and be able to beat equally or more talented football teams than his own?

Not sure he can pull that off while on the bench....

So while Clausen is on the bench he is going to grow a couple inches, grow bigger hands, completely rework his entire throwing motion that has been unchanged since high school, change his QB mindset that he has played w/ since HS, and finally do stuff he has never done and be able to beat equally or more talented football teams than his own?

Tell that to Philip Rivers.

Tell me Drew Brees is too short for the position.

Tell me Drew Brees is too short for the position.

tell me Drew Brees releases the ball at the same height and as slowly as Clausen?

Tell that to Philip Rivers.

Rivers is 6-5. He doesn't have the same issues as Clausen if he releases low.