Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashor

Jimmy Clausen

263 posts in this topic

How does Clausen rate 26 pages (so far) of a thread?

I'm going to start a thread about Jeff Lewis just to see if it can beat 26 pages...

How does Clausen rate 26 pages (so far) of a thread?

I'm going to start a thread about Jeff Lewis just to see if it can beat 26 pages...

only 7 pages if you're doing it right and it's an old discussion that his fanboy bumped up so that he can be wished a happy birthday. isn't that sweet?

only 7 pages if you're doing it right and it's an old discussion that his fanboy bumped up so that he can be wished a happy birthday. isn't that sweet?

Lol @ clicking next page every 20 seconds. I think the topic of discussion should clearly shift to personal control panel settings.

Trade him to Denver for a pack of Fox's gum! Seriously I haven't found any gum that I could chew that hard for an entire game.

Trade him to Denver for a pack of Fox's gum! Seriously I haven't found any gum that I could chew that hard for an entire game.

I'm not sure if you've heard, but Fox and Cam both chew the same kind of gum during the game.

I'm not sure if you've heard, but Fox and Cam both chew the same kind of gum during the game.

Ha ha that's funny! Seriously though we gotta get Cam some new-new!