#3 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,635 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

Apparently no one missed it *badum tshhh*

I heard it, nothing earth shattering, mostly callers second guessing the Newton pick

He was asked will Smitty be here next year. Said he can't answer that because they can't talk to players, not sure how he feels right now. Also said that last season was very frustrating for Smitty, and that we have to get past that. Mac followed up with "Did Smitty ask JR for a trade", Hurney said he doesn't discuss private conversations publicly.

Most notable info was that "based on what he's heard" (after re-iterating he can't talk to the players) Jeff Otah is rehabbing well and they hope he'll be 100% for training camp.

#4 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:30 AM

considering otah got a year long vacation, i hope he's rehabbing well. can't say he stressed anything.

#5 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:54 AM

http://charlotte.cbs...d=CBS.CHARLOTTE

#6 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:54 AM

If Otah isn't rehabbing well after this much time he should look into a nursing home or something because he's clearly 80...

#7 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

considering otah got a year long vacation, i hope he's rehabbing well. can't say he stressed anything.

well dont' forget he tore his shoulder doing who knows what..the knee is the least of our troubles with him right now.

#8 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

Heard he also said Clausen wanted #7 and Cam will likely get #2 if the punter gives up his number.

#9 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:04 PM

I'd like to see how many people will question Cam being the #1 pick when we win the division this year with the Hardest schedule in the League...

Better yet, I'd like to see how many people will claim that they have been on Cam's side once he starts winning games! I'd be absolutely floored if somebody admitted that they hated the pick and he proved them wrong!

Most people just don't have any Integrity though, and will swear up and down that they have supported him through it all. I for one will be able to honestly say "I told u so"

#10 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:09 PM

I'd like to see how many people will question Cam being the #1 pick when we win the division this year with the Hardest schedule in the League...

Better yet, I'd like to see how many people will claim that they have been on Cam's side once he starts winning games! I'd be absolutely floored if somebody admitted that they hated the pick and he proved them wrong!

Most people just don't have any Integrity though, and will swear up and down that they have supported him through it all. I for one will be able to honestly say "I told u so"

That's what's gonna happen. There gonna act like they never doubted him and downplay the scrutiny he's been getting. Nobody will admit they were wrong and misguided.

#11 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,910 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:13 PM

I listed to the interview, if you didn't then you know what you missed?

Nothing.

#12 SuperLego5

SuperLego5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

I don't see how this post is relevant to this thread? Was it just an opportunity for you to gloat?

#13 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

That's what's gonna happen. There gonna act like they never doubted him and downplay the scrutiny he's been getting. Nobody will admit they were wrong and misguided.

Slow down Francis.

#14 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

I don't see how this post is relevant to this thread? Was it just an opportunity for you to gloat?

It relates to his thread because in the interview fans were calling questioning the pick... Keep up!!

#15 Biggs934

Biggs934

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

Just wish people would shut up about it now, it doesn't matter if you was for Newton or against. He is Panther now so that should have been the end of the arguments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.