NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:48 AM

New trailer released.

release date atm is 1Q 2010

Major Spoiler a head you have been warned

In the trailer they say Shepard was KIA, whether that is true or not remains to be seen but we will find out more when Blizz con starts anyway, because I'm sure they will release some more info then.

But if it is true, it will be the unquestionably dumbest thing they could have possibly done to this game, you build up your character the entire first game you get attached to him and everything then they kill him off without even completing his story, who the f*ck thought this up, I don't know but I'll tell you one damn thing I may play the game any way but if they killed him the game goes from must have release at midnight to a I'll wait till the game is a cheap used game, because that would be some serious f*cking bullsh*t.

especially considering after I finished the first one it was my most anticipated game. and then they go out and do something like this, this is like Killing Master Chief in Halo stupid.:incazzato::incazzato::mad5::mad5::mad2::mad2::incazzato::incazzato::incazzato:

#2 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

they've been bragging since part 1 came out that you'd be able to carry over your save to part 2. if they just kill off your character that is the cheapest thing ever.

#3 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,409 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

It's probably a trick, like they "think" he's KIA.

I read a article a few days ago where they were saying you were able to take Shepherd and all your friends to the next game, all your good (or bad) karma decisions, all your stuff, etc, all from your saved game(s) to the new game. They were pretty pumped about this, so I don't think they'd kill the character off like that.

#4 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,147 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

just watched the teaser at masseffect.bioware.com. it definitely says he's dead :D but i think it's just to get buzz stirring. they would be shooting themselves in the foot if it was true.

#5 WildBill559

WildBill559

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

Yeah, it's a bunch of bs for hype. The story might start off with people thinking your character is dead, but I'm certain we'll get to change that. Either way I am definitely looking forward to this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.