Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Panthers punter is not amused by jersey number talk

109 posts in this topic

Jimmy probably should have had the 7 last year and I'm sure something was said to Baker. Doesn't sound like a Clausen thing to not ask for it.

He sounds a little too defensive for it not to be and it doesn't help that he was 7 in college too. He just dosen't want the pressure to give his number up.

Baker is good. But how could he not be with all the experience he got last year?

That is far and away one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on here. And I've been around for a few years now. Cam will select from whatever numbers are left. He gets no special treatment simply because he was drafted with the first pick. To think otherwise is insanity.

You may disagree, but that's really the MOST ridiculous thing you've EVER read on here? LOL

I just find it ironic that Baker says he doesn't understand why it should be a big deal to Cam what number he wears, but Baker won't give up his number... hypocrisy at it's finest.

1 person likes this

You may disagree, but that's really the MOST ridiculous thing you've EVER read on here? LOL

Nope. I'm just :troll:

And I do disagree. I don't know why a rookie should be entitled to getting what he wants. Just doesn't seem right to me. imho.

Who gives a shiit about a damned number. You guys amaze me about the ridiculous things you guys care about.

Who gives a shiit about a damned number. You guys amaze me about the ridiculous things you guys care about.

...obviously Jason Baker does, won't give his up but doesn't understand why anyone else cares about the number they wear.

This is way to obvious the answer we seek is T.M.I, let me explain T.M.I = Jersey #

case solved

this is why no one wants to give up their jersey #

Whoever can dig up the ACTUAL most ridiculous thing ever posted here gets unlimited pie from me for every post that I see them make until football starts. I'm here daily, and read almost every thread. I can't guarantee pie on posts I don't see, but otherwise it's yours. The rest of the huddle can vote for the winner by using a majority pie vote system. Requires quote and link to original thread.