Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Republican nomination...who are (would) you voting for?

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ron Paul isn't going to win North Carolina....no chance in hell, hopefully he would have wrapped up the nomination before super Tuesday.....personally, I can't wait to vote for him.......wherever I'm deployed at......if I'm still alive...

Posted · Report post

Ima vote for pstall, he would make a good president.

Posted · Report post

Gary Johnson

Posted · Report post

I haven't decided if any of them would be worth voting for yet. I actually like Romney, but I think he is to much in the middle for Conservative republicans.

Posted · Report post

Johnson

Posted · Report post

This may seem weird for being a slightly left of center guy, but I like Huntsman most out of them all. Born into the Mormon faith but is quite mum about his affiliation, part of the Obama administration, & known for being a centrist type in inner circles.

Posted · Report post

The only way anything is ever going to change is if America as a whole doesn't vote either Republican or Democrat. It'll never happen, but as long as the Repocrat party is in office, nothing will ever change.

Hard to do when elections are rigged anyhow.

Posted · Report post

Uh Ummm....

:lol:

[B][URL="http://online.wsj.com/community/groups/washington-wire-237/topics/declared-candidates-should-win-gop?commentid=2529368"]Which of the declared candidates should win the GOP nomination?[/URL]

[IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3479/rpoyeah.jpg[/IMG]
[/B]

Posted · Report post

Wow that kind of data seems so familiar, almost as if we saw it four years ago or something.

Posted · Report post

Fwiw, I think that Dr. Paul might double his vote total this year. That would get him all the way to 1% of the total electorate.

Posted · Report post

[quote]Voters nationally are evenly divided on Barack Obama's job performance at 48% approving and 48% disapproving. Despite the mixed feelings toward him he leads Mitt Romney by 7 at 49-42, Newt Gingrich by 14 at 51-37, and Sarah Palin by 17 at 54-37 in hypothetical match ups. That's because even if voters are ambivalent about him, they don't like the Republican alternatives. Romney's favorability is 35/48, Palin's is 30/63, and Gingrich's is a remarkably bad 19/64.

All of these numbers are pretty much par for the course in our national Presidential polling this year except for one thing: Gingrich has completely tanked with Republican voters, providing real confirmation that his campaign rollout has been a total disaster. Only 38% of GOP voters have a favorable opinion of him and there are now more, at 45%, with an unfavorable one. I doubt anyone has ever been nominated for President who ever had negative favorability numbers within their own party less than a year out from the primary season.[/quote]

Romney just threw his name in the ring too.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II']Fwiw, I think that Dr. Paul might double his vote total this year. That would get him all the way to 1% of the total electorate.[/QUOTE]

If he somehow manages to get past the corruptness and gets a Republican nomination he could do very well. This will never happen and he'll end up running on an independent ticket again.

Posted · Report post

I know this... if Palin gets the nomination I would be forced to vote for Obama. Holy crap.

Posted · Report post

Zombie Reagan

btw still trying to figure out why you care so much.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit']I know this... if Palin gets the nomination I would be forced to vote for Obama. Holy crap.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know who you are any more. :(

[COLOR="White"]and no, I wouldn't vote for Palin.[/COLOR]

You do still like boobs, right?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MCP']I don't even know who you are any more. :(

[COLOR="White"]and no, I wouldn't vote for Palin.[/COLOR]

You do still like boobs, right?[/QUOTE]

Nice cover there chico... :lol:

Stop internet stalking me.

Ok, maybe I would vote for the third or fourth party candidate. ;)
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If its Palin V Obama, I will probably just skip the presidential portion of the ballot again. I doubt Palin has a chance of winning the republican nomination.

Posted · Report post

Probably won't win, but I'm voting for Paul. Unless it's a close race between someone else (such as Romney or Pawlenty) and Herman Cain. Then I'll put my vote toward Cain.

Posted · Report post

I think I would have to vote present.

Posted · Report post

Justr make sure when it gets to the general, mash the R button. Pull the R. Fill in the spot beside the R fully with a number two pencil. Punch a freakin HOLE in the R spot. Here make sure you punch through the card and any card that may be stacked up on that spot. Member the chad. If its punch, I will be sure to poke it thruogh and wiggle it round a mite! Pull the R handle. Taxes are still way too high. Let the blood suckers deal with it with what we are already giving them. They are all assholes and need to go. Just the democrats want to get more of OUR money to deal with they problems.

Posted · Report post

You are confusing voting and your kindergarten classes Arts and Crafts period. Now drink your milk and lay down on the mat.