#31 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

the woman indeed got the pic from Wieners account

Brietbart reported the happening. What is your beef?

Oh yeah, Wiener is a dem. If he wants, the FBI can find out if it was hacked, easily clearing Wiener

No, she didn't. The woman had never seen the photo before. The photo was never posted to Weiner's account. Only 1 Twitter user claims to have seen the photo on Weiner's account, and it's the guy who sent "screencaps" of it out.

#32 Matt Moore

Matt Moore

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:38 PM

the woman indeed got the pic from Wieners account

Brietbart reported the happening. What is your beef?

Oh yeah, Wiener is a dem. If he wants, the FBI can find out if it was hacked, easily clearing Wiener

joke post?

#33 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,540 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:46 PM

I wonder why he hasn't called the FBI to find out....hhhhmmmm.

#34 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

Because it's already been 100% proven the photo didn't originate from his phone.

#35 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,540 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

100%? wow that's a big number....:lol:

He's says he was hacked, fine. happens all the time. The FBI could have gotten to the bottom of this 3 days ago and it would be over.

Edited by Jangler, 01 June 2011 - 05:55 PM.

#36 Matt Moore

Matt Moore

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:00 PM

let the speculation run wild and stomp the piss outta breitbart and co. at the height of all the hysteria

birther movement pt. 2

#37 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

Yes, 100%. Photos have exif data that gives info about the camera that took it. The exif data in the underwear photo doesn't match the other photos taken with Weiner's camera or phone.

He says he was hacked because he doesn't really know what's going on technology-wise. His Facebook was hacked days before this, so that's probably where that comes from. But he wasn't "hacked" per se, because yfrog allows anyone to post a photo to someone's account.

I invite you to create a yfrog account and I'll demonstrate by posting a photo to it under your name.

#38 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:13 PM

Also, Dan Wolfe (The guy who was the only person to see the tweet) says he found a larger version of the image in his browser cache and posted it. However this version had a completely different date in the exif data.

#39 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:12 PM

Guys, he did it. I can't believe you think a man asked point blank by CNN "Did you send it or not?" went on a total tangent and you think he is innocent.

Cause CNN needs to be taken down, those conservative bastards.

#40 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:30 PM

I admit how he acts when questioned about it looks suspicious. But all signs besides that point to hoax.

Either way, Breitbart has an established trackrecord of bullshit and everything he reports should be automatically vetted like this.

#41 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:37 PM

I admit how he acts when questioned about it looks suspicious. But all signs besides that point to hoax.

Either way, Breitbart has an established trackrecord of bullpoo and everything he reports should be automatically vetted like this.

I don't begrudge you your feelings toward Breitbart, but when you defend Weiner, who apparently has a long list of young female twitterers he follows, you weaken your case. At best Weiner is guilty of showing incredibly poor taste and judgment in his comments after the picture was posted. You are a U.S. Congressman and you claim your account was hacked. That's not a joking matter.

#42 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

That "young female twitters" thing is more Breitbart bullshit. All you have to do is go to his twitter account to see that it's not true. He follows 198 people. They range from ShitMyDadSays to people from SNL to Meghan Mccain to Jon Stewart.

You can open up the list of anyone who follows 198 people, find some females, and say "This person follows a number of females, how creepy!"

Also: Turns out the "he won't deny it" stuff is more bullshit.

"I didn't send the picture. I consider it a prank. We've been trying to get past it every since." - Anthony Weiner

#43 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,540 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:51 PM

"I didn't send the picture. I consider it a prank. We've been trying to get past it every since." - Anthony Weiner

Of course...that is why the FBI has not been called in. Because he was not hacked. And really what's the big deal right? He sent a pic of his "bulge" to a 21 year old. consenting adults and all. Embarrassing for him, but not a big deal. admit it and move on. But if he was hacked, then that is a big deal. For all of Government. So something needs to be found out for sure what's up. (pun intended) ;)

#44 Matt Moore

Matt Moore

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:53 PM

he might not have been hacked but that doesn't mean it wasn't a prank and he didn't send those photos

Edited by Matt Moore, 01 June 2011 - 08:57 PM.

#45 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

lol holy crap dude who is peddling this "If he doesn't call in the FBI for some reason he did it" fallacy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com