Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Childress whips Kyle Buschs arse

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Childress should be charged with a assault and banned from the sport.

Overreact much? ?

Posted · Report post

somebody is a kb fan...

Posted · Report post

Childress warned Bush not to screw with his equipment. Bush was bumpin and scraping after the race was over. Bush had an a$$ whippin coming. Pussy did not even try to defend hesef. HA HA HA HA!!! Awsome! Any bets Bush gonna *** with the Childress rides more. I bet not! HA HA HA HA!!!

Posted · Report post

Sounds a lot like assault.

Soo you're driving down 77, bump into my truck, i get out and beat the poo out of you while you have no interest in fighting & kick you while you're down.

You are ok with that right?

Posted · Report post

Soo you're driving down 77, bump into my truck, i get out and beat the poo out of you while you have no interest in fighting & kick you while you're down.

what if he ran into your truck going 128?

Posted · Report post

Well in that case we should alert the authorities to all the beatings that Royce Gracie, Matt Hughes, Randy Couture, Dan Severn, Evander Holyfield, Muhammad Ali, Stephen Jackson, and Hulk Hogan have given out over the years. I guess what they do sounds alot like assault as well.

Posted · Report post

its funny

Posted · Report post

Well in that case we should alert the authorities to all the beatings that Royce Gracie, Matt Hughes, Randy Couture, Dan Severn, Evander Holyfield, Muhammad Ali, Stephen Jackson, and Hulk Hogan have given out over the years. I guess what they do sounds alot like assault as well.

Hmmm if they attacked someone in the dressing room, parking lot or after the match is over yes.

Posted · Report post

Hmmm if they attacked someone in the dressing room, parking lot or after the match is over yes.

So Hogan should be charged with assault then?

Posted · Report post

I have seen a lot of NASCAR fights. Can't remember ever hearing of assault charges.

Posted · Report post

If there is an assault charge kb loses all respect

imager.php?id=1328774&t=o

nascarfight1_2.jpg

6a00d83451c3cb69e201116862bb3d970c-800wi

0905nascar500x325.jpg

imager.php?id=2614475&t=o

Posted · Report post

You know Kyle and the RCR crew aren't strangers, they know each other pretty well and have had a history. So that that isn't a great comparison .