Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn dead at 34

108 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes.

What Rodeo said, basically. I don't see how my disdain for someone dieing from a drunk driving accident belies any supposed insecurity on my part. LOL

2 people like this

Posted

Idk if its confirmed or not, but all signs point to Drunk Driving, which is very personal for me (keeping that one to myself). To me, its up there with one of the worse things you can do. You are too stupid and inconsiderate of others lives to get someone to drive you home after getting plastered. Very few things piss me off more than Drunk Driving.

Personally I feel for his family.

1 person likes this

Posted

Idk if its confirmed or not, but all signs point to Drunk Driving, which is very personal for me (keeping that one to myself). To me, its up there with one of the worse things you can do. You are too stupid and inconsiderate of others lives to get someone to drive you home after getting plastered. Very few things piss me off more than Drunk Driving.

Personally I feel for his family.

It's comfirmed. He tweeted a pic of him drinking before it happened.

Posted

Yeah, but you are all assuming he was driving.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.
1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully he wasn't.

Posted

Yeah, but you are all assuming he was driving.

The police report says he was driving.

Posted

dunnpolice.jpg

Posted

The police report says he was driving.

My bad I didn't read the police report?

I was simply reading off the article that was posted which is what the entire thread has been based on.

Posted

him posting pics he was drinking also don't automatically mean he was impaired.

that being said, if he was, he got what he deserved and I feel sorry for the passenger, but chances are, they were aware of his condition before they made the decision to get in the car.

Posted

RIP funny man

Posted

him posting pics he was drinking also don't automatically mean he was impaired.

that being said, if he was, he got what he deserved and I feel sorry for the passenger, but chances are, they were aware of his condition before they made the decision to get in the car.

Yep. This.

Plus anyone you got into a car with after drinking who wants to go over 100 miles per hour on some back road in PN in a porsche is a fuging idiot. That's just asking to die, inebriated or not.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm glad I have never owned a Porshe, especially a 911, as you guys would possibly be talking about me right now.