Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE CASEY ANTHONY!!...Really..

214 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think she did it. I think the child drowned, and she was afraid, so she hid the body blah blah blah. There is no motive, and no evidence a murder happened. Yesterday, her mom testified that those internet searches were hers. So, I think you can charge her with illegal moving of a corpse of whatever...maybe child endangerment..nothing more...nothing else..

Posted

Do you have anyone in real life you can screen these posts through before you take them live?

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, you usually duct tape and douse with chloroform an already dead person you want to transport.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well... I'm glad that is resolved... now the state of Florida can move on and stop spending money on that trial... thanks NA. :thumbsup:

Posted

women really don't need motives

1 person likes this

Posted

I have heard a lot of chatter that she may get off but I don't think anyone believes that bitch is innocent.

Posted

2 things we know...

1. She knows what happened to her daughter

2. She is heartless/dead inside (no other way around it based on her actions after the girl went "missing")

Not sure if she killed her for a fact....but I would have no problem throwing her in jail for life based on her lying and not giving a flip.

Posted

may or may not be tinderbox material, but not awesome...please, never visit the lounge again....ever

Posted

OJ really didn't do it.

Posted

OJ really didn't do it.

anyone ever read OJ's book.....If I Did It? At least we know what really happened that night.

Posted

do what?

Posted

Nobody read/bought OJs book..