Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SorthNarolina

What about Cam will revolutionize the game?

201 posts in this topic

Indeed, you are right his team won the game. But, like i said. He didnt do anything in the second half. His play action was shut down and his game turned into a shell.

Im not trying to hate on Cam. Just want to see him succeed with his passing and hope that he doesnt sputter like i saw in that game. Imagine if carolina finally had a franchise worthy QB like brady or manning. we would be unstoppable.

As far a the O-Line goes. I hope your right.

He didn't do anything??

Newton accounted for 74 yards on Auburn's clock-chewing final drive, setting up Wes Byrum's 24-yard field goal as time expired and Auburn escaped with a 37-34 victory Saturday night.

The 19-play drive, tied for the second-longest in school history, ended with the ball at the Kentucky 6 and the game on Byrum's right foot.

He ran off a 19 play 7:00 minute drive to win the game and personally accounted for 74 yards on that final drive. So he only really played bad in the third quarter and a little bit of the fourth if you are being honest.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=302820096

I remember this term being thrown around a lot before we drafted him. I still have really figured out what makes him so special in those terms.

Manning is like a hybrid OC/QB that's revolutionary.

Vick is one of the most mobile quarterbacks ever but he can also throw the ball, that's revolutionary.

Cam just seems like Culpepper, McNabb, Freeman, or Young(Steve and Vince) kind of QB. I can see him being very good even HoF, but I don't see how he is going to change the way football is played. Seems like he's just going to be really good.

I think his ability to extend plays and Smith's(if he stays) tenacious desire for the ball could turn into something ridiculous.

A mobile QB that utilizes the read option as a major weapon playing in the Super Bowl.

There are good bumps and bad bumps....this is a good bump lol

1 person likes this

A mobile QB that utilizes the read option as a major weapon playing in the Super Bowl.

Sigh. . .Cam seems to have changed the game to other player's benefit rather than his own.

I mean, there's no way in hell RG3 goes #2 if Cam doesn't have the year he has last year.

1 person likes this

I would say both Sanchez and Stafford were significantly ahead of Cam as a passer, but this is just my personal opinion and I expect you to form your own.

^this guy

1 person likes this

and here we are on a ride in the time machine. teeray just had to fire up the delorean.

1 person likes this

This is a ball hugger thread. Just cuff the balls insert in mouth and hum.

Yeah, for very high comedy read the TRD posts. Classic. He used to be a Niners fan so he has probably matriculated back to their fanbase. Either that or wherever the hell Matt Moore is playing.