Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanthers12

Last Update Before Lockout Officially Ends

193 posts in this topic

Thanks for the update, I've asked before but I'll ask again, which safety is Rivera concerned about? Would they consider moving either back to corner, preferably Godfrey

Thanks for the update, I've asked before but I'll ask again, which safety is Rivera concerned about? Would they consider moving either back to corner, preferably Godfrey

Rivera is more concerned about Godfrey, but look for them to be at the same position they were last year unless rivera comes up with something else. You're welcome

2 people like this

No safety has been singled out. They are believed to be looking for an upgrade. Eric Weddle is someone they have discussed internally which would signal they are not happy with Martin. No one is moving to CB this year.

Thanks for the update NJpanther. Would give you rep, but I gotta spread more rep before I give you more.

Rivera is more concerned about Godfrey, but look for them to be at the same position they were last year unless rivera comes up with something else. You're welcome

Well that's what I would hope would happen

No safety has been singled out. They are believed to be looking for an upgrade. Eric Weddle is someone they have discussed internally which would signal they are not happy with Martin. No one is moving to CB this year.

Whoa, the insight!

My source tells me that we are going to go hard after Bob Sanders, but not going to overpay.

Oh yeah, and we are going to wait til some veterans are cut before making major moves.

IS this a fuging CULT? This guy is stating the obvious, he isn't "hearing" anything.

1 person likes this

Add me as a source I have ESPN,NFL network, and the interwebz.

IS this a fuging CULT? This guy is stating the obvious, he isn't "hearing" anything.

We need news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!