Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanthers12

Last Update Before Lockout Officially Ends

194 posts in this topic

you're all acting pretty stupid

I've stated my opinion about NJP. He obviously doesn't have many friends where ever he lives, and is an attention craved fraud. He reads stuff from various internet sources and presents us with the most plausible situation then relays them as his own information.

All of you guys that take this dude's word as factual should be ashamed of yourselves. You're just feeding into his ego.

What was your opinion on Charles Godfrey again? Proves your opinion ain't worth sh*t. Welcome back my friend I have missed you all day, just seems like you have been avoiding me. :(

thank you

jesus_agrees_gtfo_gif.gif

At least his post provide some sort of entertainment during the lockout. Thank you nj

What was your opinion on Charles Godfrey again? Proves your opinion ain't worth sh*t. Welcome back my friend I have missed you all day, just seems like you have been avoiding me. :(
after that spiritual tongue thrashing you gave him in smack id chill the fug out too sheeit

after that spiritual tongue thrashing you gave him in smack id chill the fun out too sheeit

I must of missed that.

Uhm because he had to have fuging shoulder surgery, I guess your source didn't tell you that?

Good point, except it was on his knee in August and it was supposed to arthroscopic which usually is about a 3-4 week recovery time. His shoulder surgery was just in March.

I must of missed that.

Go read it and we continue our fun over there:smilewinkgrin:

Can't wait for some football.

1 person likes this

Good point, except it was on his knee in August and it was supposed to arthroscopic which usually is about a 3-4 week recovery time. His shoulder surgery was just in March.

Exactly but people will only believe what they want to believe.