#1 chabber

chabber

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:18 PM

Street Fighter IV

IGN 9.3, Gamespot 9, 1up A

The games been out for almost two weeks and I didn't see a thread so I figured I'd start one. Reviews are extremely high and positive from every site. I know most of you have played some form of Street Fighter in your lives. So what's the verdict? Any players around here or is no one here really into a deep fighting game? There are lots of modes. Online, vs, Arcade, Training, Challenges (Teaches you easy moves and even combos that pros pull off), Survival, Time Attack etc...

I'm not very good but I've always enjoyed the series. I picked up a few fight pads to play with until the arcade sticks are more prevalent. I have friends who are beast at these games and they're disappointed that it's not coming to any arcades here in America as you can guess why. You can still play over xbox live though so if anyone is interested my tag is chabber just like my screen name.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.