Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

TruCatzFan Should Stop Making Threads...That is All

77 posts in this topic

Besides you are just pizzed trucatz is scooping you motherfuggers. Ricky bobbi says of you ain't first you are last.

Idk man, I saw Jangler post a "lockout officially over" type thread up then I saw this dude post two different threads right after that that would seem to have an agenda of getting people to post in his threads.

I dont really care either way, I s'pose, but Im sure the mods are getting close to doing something about it. Dunno, he can do whatever he wants.

Using the term "hating" for any unfavorable reaction to something you like or do is getting old.

It shows immaturity and an inability to take responsibility for your actions, brushing off legitimate criticisms as the other person "just hating" or "being a hater" instead of analyzing your actions that led to the unfavorable reaction.

He is scooping the other huddlers. They are just jealous thay they didn't break the story first. And by break the story I mean waiting for someone else to say it on his twitter feed.

That is strong reporting on reporting.

The Force is strong with this one.

Idk man, I saw Jangler post a "lockout officially over" type thread up then I saw this dude post two different threads right after that that would seem to have an agenda of getting people to post in his threads.

I dont really care either way, I s'pose, but Im sure the mods are getting close to doing something about it. Dunno, he can do whatever he wants.

Jangler is a jokester. Trucatzfan is srs.

Using the term "hating" for any unfavorable reaction to something you like or do is getting old.

It shows immaturity and an inability to take responsibility for your actions, brushing off legitimate criticisms as the other person "just hating" or "being a hater" instead of analyzing your actions that led to the unfavorable reaction.

oh my god this is the best post on the huddle.

Posting links to news that is readily available to anyone on a computer or a phone is not "scooping" it's actually teh ghey and takes up space on the front page

We should have a garbage section, only proven posters get to make it on the front page.

Nobody's hatin...just fall back on the thread making a little bit

To: anybody reading this

It seems that if you're posting in this thread that you are mad that u didn't post this news first... Why?? I have no idea... This is how we get all of our news... In fact almost every thread in here is posted from a website or other news source...

Not coming back in here. Roast away.... I'll be enjoying the fact that the lockout is over!

Nobody's hatin...just fall back on the thread making a little bit

and posting nonsensical gibberish

and overacting to everything anyone says.

and calling everyone a hater.

You do that TCF no one will have a problem with you.

We should have a garbage section, only proven posters get to make it on the front page.

Based on the high school "clique" mentality, TCF would be considered a proven poster by his peers.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Hater

1 person likes this

To: anybody reading this

It seems that if you're posting in this thread that you are mad that u didn't post this news first... Why?? I have no idea... This is how we get all of our news... In fact almost every thread in here is posted from a website or other news source...

Not coming back in here. Roast away.... I'll be enjoying the fact that the lockout is over!

make another thread please

1 person likes this