• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,910 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:54 PM

So my mom got a new job and will be moving to Phoenix in August. She is a lifelong Raider fan, but avidly follows the Panthers because of me. She was looking at the Panthers schedule and invited me and the wife to come stay at her house and go to the game on Sunday. Is anybody here familiar with Phoenix at all? Any good bars or anything like that to go to on Saturday night? Hopefully Cam is the starting QB so I can say I saw him play his first NFL game in person, which not too many other Panther fans will be able to say. I don't wear jersey's often, but I think this definitely calls for the blue alternate jersey so I stick out from the sea of red there. Anybody else here going to be there?

#2 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,997 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:56 PM

its hot

#3 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,893 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:57 PM

that's awesome, never been there so I'm no help at all bad have fun! and Go Panthers! Still hate the Cardinals after the Jake meltdown

#4 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:58 PM

That's AWESOME! I'm jealous! Hope u have fun... U should definitely buy Cam's alternate blue jersey once He gets a #... make a sign and I'd think u would be a lock to make Tv... Have fun

#5 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

I'm curious as to who will be the Cards starting QB week1

#6 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:02 PM

I was about to answer and then I saw you were taking your wife.

#7 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,910 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:09 PM

That's AWESOME! I'm jealous! Hope u have fun... U should definitely buy Cam's alternate blue jersey once He gets a #... make a sign and I'd think u would be a lock to make Tv... Have fun

Yeah I've been waiting for this damn lockout to end so they can hurry up and sign Cam and give him a number. What really pisses me off is last week Panthers.com had 40% off AUTHENTIC jerseys. I didn't pull the trigger because I wasn't sure who the hell would be on the team still!

I'll bring a "Remember Arizona" sign.

Um....awkward.

#8 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,910 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:11 PM

I was about to answer and then I saw you were taking your wife.

LMAO. Maybe I can sneak out and claim I got lost in an unfamiliar city? I'll probably be borrowing my mom's Kia Soul to get around, so that's really gonna kill any potential moves with the lady folk...

#9 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:35 PM

Sweet Monsta I plan on going too. I got a four day weekend & I'm gonna go the stubhub route. Can't wait!

#10 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,842 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

Cool beans. I actually live 4-5 hours away from Phoenix, Mexican side of the border. Unfortunately I can't cross over to the states, my visa hasn't come in and it probably won't until later this year. I want to go, maybe I'll hop the border illegally and go to the game, then come back.

#11 PanthersGuy28

PanthersGuy28

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

A Kevin Kolb-Brett Favre QB duel could be fun

#12 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:20 PM

Cool beans. I actually live 4-5 hours away from Phoenix, Mexican side of the border. Unfortunately I can't cross over to the states, my visa hasn't come in and it probably won't until later this year. I want to go, maybe I'll hop the border illegally and go to the game, then come back.

nogales?

#13 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:24 PM

I'll be there. That giant jump house they call a stadium is actually pretty cool inside, and the stadium is right next to a yardhouse if you like 100's if overpriced beers on tap

#14 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,842 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

nogales?

San Luis R.C.

Nogales is more towards Tucson,AZ.

#15 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,910 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

Sweet Monsta I plan on going too. I got a four day weekend & I'm gonna go the stubhub route. Can't wait!

Yeah I'm gonna StubHub it too. I saw a bunch of seats on the Panthers sideline only a couple rows back for $150-$200 a piece. I think I'm gonna go that route and see if I can't snag some autographs are something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com