Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swofford says 'enough is enough'

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

(By Luke DeCock, luke.decock@newsobserver.com) John Swofford's cornerstones of the ACC are, as the commissioner restated Sunday, competitiveness at a national level, academics and rule compliance. For Swofford, that is catechism.

"If a program is not measuring up in any one of those three categories, any one of those three areas, winning, compliance and the academic component, then that program is not successful," Swofford said.

More...

Posted · Report post

I wonder if Swofford is going to call a meeting of the 11 Athletic Directors, not including Dick Baddour, to recommend harsher penalties for UNC..

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I wonder if Swofford is going to call a meeting of the 11 Athletic Directors, not including Dick Baddour, to recommend harsher penalties for UNC..

Yeah good luck with that. Swofford is UNC football.

Posted · Report post

true...he's overrated as well

Posted · Report post

Yeah good luck with that. Swofford is UNC football.

Swofford wants consistency, and it would only be consistent that he insists on giving UNC more punishment than what the NCAA hands out (see:Clemson).

Posted · Report post

Swofford wants consistency, and it would only be consistent that he insists on giving UNC more punishment than what the NCAA hands out (see:Clemson).

Maybe. I will believe it when I see it.