Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJP appreciation thread?

345 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I always believed him until proven otherwise. Today he was on point with the moves. Ready to give him props? (shout out to TCF no diss)

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I am waiting on him to give news that is earth shattering.. something that no media news outlet or beat writer saw coming.

If he has an inside source he would know about cutting Kasay several days in advance. That is what it would take for me to believe this guy. Something like that.

Posted · Report post

He just said that Brayton will be cut....

Posted · Report post

I am waiting on him to give news that is earth shattering.. something that no media news outlet or beat writer saw coming.

If he has an inside source he would know about cutting Kasay several days in advance. That is what it would take for me to believe this guy. Something like that.

This.

Posted · Report post

NOOOOOO not the nut cracker.

Posted · Report post

funny i just saw pictures of Brayton walking out of the facility with our playbook yesterday on the Charlotte Observer website...Guess he's gotta come give that back lol

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I have to say NJPanther12 should get pie and Rep from the guys that respect him and apperciate him in the Huddle. The guy gave us some good inside info. I give him respect because respect is due. So thanks for the inside info.

Posted · Report post

funny i just saw pictures of Brayton walking out of the facility with our playbook yesterday on the Charlotte Observer website...Guess he's gotta come give that back lol

Where the hell did all your post, rep, and pie go?

Posted · Report post

That's a totally different username. He might have 2 acc's.

Posted · Report post

The f*ck??? You're a different NJPanthers. I'm confused as hell.

Posted · Report post

Ur thinkin about 12...thats 89

Posted · Report post

The f*ck??? You're a different NJPanthers. I'm confused as hell.

My guess is one of the many 15 year olds on this board that can't stop blabbering about how he has no credibility unless he predicts the apocalypse made a fake name to mock him.

They got him goood :frown2: