Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaVeins

NJP appreciation thread?

333 posts in this topic

nope you did mention my name. you tweeted it at the salt man but you deleted it but its fine that i have it. if you really wanna match your 8th grade myspace pic with your 8th grade personality by being a taddle tale i guess we will have to wait and see.

I didn't delete it. I have it too. All it does is prove I made a joke. Again, I read the TOS. If you aren't allowed to make jokes, not many people would have twitter. Ever seen "Not John Madden" or "Not Dave Chappelle"? Oh no! They're stalking them!!!

Dumbass.

I guess we will see, or you can just quit being an ass and let it go.

nothing there so idk what to tell you

You said yourself it's on your computer.

You said yourself it's on your computer.

yup ill let it go. so congrats you win cause you threaten me.

and it's being a taddletale that I'm being stalked with some creeper admitting to keeping my picture on his computer to do whatever he wants with?

lol... In what world is a that normal thing to do?

Oh, that's right! Internet make up your own life world!

yup ill let it go. so congrats you win cause you threaten me.

I'm not doing anything, that's a law. If you just want to talk smack, great, that's what we're doing here. We're all "8th graders" in here and we agree to taking part in it by posting in this forum.

But, a normal person knows talking smack on a message board is different than taking someone's pic and threatening or alluding to embarrassing or harassing them with it.

I'm just saying, if you want to talk smack, cool. But don't take it beyond that.

Serious question: If you're from Jersey and work in New York how do you get inside information about the Panthers? New York is far as hell away from North Carolina.

Serious question: If you're from Jersey and work in New York how do you get inside information about the Panthers? New York is far as hell away from North Carolina.

PFT&rotoworld

I attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and graduated majoring in Accounting and Finance. I interned in Charlotte and made a lot of connections through networking. Also their are classes and organizations you can join at UNCC that allow you to go out to networking dinners and functions downtown. I met someone who worked for the Carolina Panthers through networking and kept in touch with him. I always wanted to work for the Panthers, but that was just a dream never did I think anything would come of it.

I decided to stay up North and pursue a job with a big accounting firm in NY. We kept in touch and he has updated me with Panthers information. He told me way before it happened Ron Rivera was the number 1 choice and we were going to hire him. He told me that we were drafting a QB. He told me I was not allowed to repeat anything. During the lockout he told me it was ok to share certain things, but then there were others I couldn't tell.

He has been way off on his NFL news, but pretty much right on the money when it comes to the Panthers. The only thing I was not able to report was Greg Olsen. He never told me anything on that. The two things I have gotten killed on these boards for are the Olsen trade and Barry Cofield.

Barry Cofield was the number 1 target for the Panthers, but he signed with Washington instead. The Panthers were not going to sign him before both Johnon and D-Will were brought back. I never ever said Cofield to the Panthers was going to happen. All I said was he was number 1 on the Panther's wish list. The second thing on the Olsen trade was i did not get the exact trade right. That is actually not true. The reason the trade took so long was because the Panthers and Bears agreed to a trade, a player and a pick. The Bears wanted Gettis or LaFell and the Panthers said no. They were trying to get either or and a 6th round pick. The Panthers came back and gave them a list of Armanti, Connor, and I am not sure if it was Duke Robinson or Mackenzy Benerdeau plus a 5th round pick. The Bears decided they rather just have a 3rd instead of 1 those 3 players.

I mean people do not need to believe me, but again I nailed CJ, D-Will, Hogan, Kasay, Davis, Anderson, and Beason.

1 person likes this

I mean my take on him is that he def is legit when it comes to the Panthers, but he hears stuff around the league and jumps the gun.

He told me Pouz to the Giants and he went to the Jags, Cromartie to Oakland, Aso to Jets, and Clabo to Buffalo. He did get Joseph to Houston and Boss to Oakland right.

In other words, you was right on the money with everything obvious that was going to happen during the offseason.

Umm when everyone said that Johnson was going to visit Denver and Atlanta I said he was gonna get done that night. I said 30 minutes before D-Will signed that he was about to sign and that the Panthers had to increase their offer because of a late run by the Giants, and that the figure was going to be much bigger then anyone wants.

I reported why the Olsen trade took longer then normal to be announced. Also got ripped apart for saying Kasay was cut when everyone was screaming he was just retiring. I said that Santonio Holmes was done before one other person reported it. I said Beason was going to get a Willis type contract and said it was gonna be done that night.

I was right on the money about the Brandon Hogan pick and also said the Panthers tried trading up for Kyle Rudoplh showing their interest in a TE and then they got Olsen. Also reported months ago that Newton would most likely be number 1 and everyone killed me because Jerry Richardson said number 1 was saved for the fans. Also said Brayton was going to be cut.

So no not all the obvious stuff. Obesessed much? Gotta comment on every single one of my posts. Why does it bother you so much.

Let me add on. I also said that the Panthers would not sign another big name WR like Floyd or Edwards. Also said the Panthers never made an offer to Santana Moss. I also said that DeAngelo Williams was at player organized workouts when people said he was not and there was not one mention of it in one local newspaper. Well on WFNZ 2 weeks ago Jordan Gross was interviewed and said that DeAngelo Williams looked great and healthy at player organized workouts.

Still not good enough for you?

In other words, you was right on the money with everything obvious that was going to happen during the offseason.

He didn't nail anything he said. Don't believe him. No one else does.