Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaVeins

NJP appreciation thread?

347 posts in this topic

Cool. Give me more.

I didn't steal your pic and use it to harass or embarrass you. This is a smack talk forum, you enter this forum knowing you will talk smack, so I haven't done anything wrong, lol. You DID do something wrong by stealing my picture and "threatening" me with it.

So, hope you got what you wanted out of it, successful grown adult accountant with insider connections.

nope wasn't just on the smack forum was on both the regular board and twitter.

umm never got blocked by sorrenson and everything i said was right about sorrenson. seriously mrtouchdown why do you put so much effort into me.

because you don't use question marks.

nope wasn't just on the smack forum was on both the regular board and twitter.

Didn't talk smack or "stalk" you on twitter.

There's a difference, but keep trying to convince yourself so you feel better, lol. Taking someone's picture and posting it in a public place is taking the "internet" to a personal level.

You talked smack to people in the regular forum as well. And on twitter, only thing I said was the mock "breaking news." Go read twitter's TOS, I didn't break any, lol.

But again, you have my picture on your hard drive... took it beyond normal internet smack talk.

Didn't talk smack or "stalk" you on twitter.

There's a difference, but keep trying to convince yourself so you feel better, lol. Taking someone's picture and posting it in a public place is taking the "internet" to a personal level.

You talked smack to people in the regular forum as well. And on twitter, only thing I said was the mock "breaking news." Go read twitter's TOS, I didn't break any, lol.

But again, you have my picture on your hard drive... took it beyond normal internet smack talk.

theres absolutely nothing on my hard drive and yup according to those rules you are cyberstalking as well

theres absolutely nothing on my hard drive and yup according to those rules you are cyberstalking as well

Lol, I read them... No I'm not. I made one statement on twitter with your profile name in it. That's not stalking, lol.

I know law. Worried?

Also, as far as nothing on your hard drive...

haha look at you typing so much to prove your point. at the end of the day al that matters is your a scrawny punk ass bitch and i have your sick 8th grade myspace picture on my computer and can do whatever i want with it. enjoy your day poohead

First he pretended to be a Panthers insider and now he's pretending to be a rich guy working in NYC. I've gathered that apparently his life sucks so much that he has to make up fantasies and live them out online in order to escape his shitty reality.

1 person likes this

Lol, I read them... No I'm not. I made one statement on twitter with your profile name in it. That's not stalking, lol.

I know law. Worried?

nope you did mention my name. you tweeted it at the salt man but you deleted it but its fine that i have it. if you really wanna match your 8th grade myspace pic with your 8th grade personality by being a taddle tale i guess we will have to wait and see.

I know law. Worried?

Also, as far as nothing on your hard drive...

nothing there so idk what to tell you

nope you did mention my name. you tweeted it at the salt man but you deleted it but its fine that i have it. if you really wanna match your 8th grade myspace pic with your 8th grade personality by being a taddle tale i guess we will have to wait and see.

I didn't delete it. I have it too. All it does is prove I made a joke. Again, I read the TOS. If you aren't allowed to make jokes, not many people would have twitter. Ever seen "Not John Madden" or "Not Dave Chappelle"? Oh no! They're stalking them!!!

Dumbass.

I guess we will see, or you can just quit being an ass and let it go.

nothing there so idk what to tell you

You said yourself it's on your computer.

You said yourself it's on your computer.

yup ill let it go. so congrats you win cause you threaten me.

and it's being a taddletale that I'm being stalked with some creeper admitting to keeping my picture on his computer to do whatever he wants with?

lol... In what world is a that normal thing to do?

Oh, that's right! Internet make up your own life world!