• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 NotinbutaPnut

NotinbutaPnut

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:50 PM

I guess none of you that are bashing CoC have actually been out drinking in downtown Charleston while school is in? The place is slamming with hotties. That way she wont stick out like a sore thumb. Also about 80% of the students that go to that school are rich as poo so they wont give a fk. Finally the school being small is acutally a good thing. If there is an issue with mass crowds and poo I dont think that would happen with a school that size. GL having 150 people follow you down market street. I can barely walk down it when I have my entourage of 50 following me.

#32 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,296 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:22 PM

I guess none of you that are bashing CoC have actually been out drinking in downtown Charleston while school is in? The place is slamming with hotties. That way she wont stick out like a sore thumb. Also about 80% of the students that go to that school are rich as poo so they wont give a fk. Finally the school being small is acutally a good thing. If there is an issue with mass crowds and poo I dont think that would happen with a school that size. GL having 150 people follow you down market street. I can barely walk down it when I have my entourage of 50 following me.

I have met or heard of the following either owning a house in Charleston, or frequently vacation here, Bill Murry, Darius Rucker, Alan Jackson, Oprah, Jennifer Annison, Tara Reid, Brandon Frasier, Edward McCain, Andie MacDowell, Mary-Louise Parker (weeds), Chris Rock, Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Philipe, Johnny Depp, Bill Clinton, Sandra Bullock, Mel Gibson, Bruice Willis, and Stephen Colbert, etc...
:jc:

#33 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,448 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:49 PM

they don't let retards into the fancy schools.....also an Ivy League education ain't appealing to everyone.

George W Bush would beg to differ (j/k :))

#34 Carolina Mike II

Carolina Mike II

Was Just Carolina Mike!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:54 PM

So is she just going to the school or is she actually learning anything?

#35 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,015 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:55 PM

College of Knowledge lol

The CoC girls used to come up all the time. One sorority in particular. They were pretty hot but dumb as hell.

I can see why it would a fun school to attend.

#36 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:58 PM

My Cousin is going there. It's his first year and I told him if he doesn't want to get shot after he is done with school he needs to put it in Miley.

#37 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,448 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:58 PM

No comments from anyone seeing her on campus, so I guess she either decided to go elsewhere, or continue to pursue her acting career.

#38 Carolina Mike II

Carolina Mike II

Was Just Carolina Mike!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

My Cousin is going there. It's his first year and I told him if he doesn't want to get shot after he is done with school he needs to put it in Miley.

You are slipping.....So thought it would have been "Blown-up"

#39 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 17,015 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:02 PM

Stephan Curry is back at Davidson.

That is really similar.

#40 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:10 PM

There is a pretty big buzz around campus...

must be the salvia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.