57 replies to this topic

#46 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:17 AM

Proof that I was there... this video shows me at the :28 second mark (Beason jersey):

http://www.panthers....23-1f5f6a5e643d

Damn CatMan what you doing wearing your autographed jersey? I hope you got that autographed today.

#47 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,051 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:38 AM

Damn CatMan what you doing wearing your autographed jersey? I hope you got that autographed today.

Nope, got it autographed at one of the practices last year... I'm always scared of spilling something on it, but I bought it to wear it so I'm going to enjoy it and hope for the best.

#48 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,051 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:40 AM

...in fact, I was sweating so profusely today that I had to throw that jersey in the wash tonight. Was worried that something might happen to the autograph but I just got it out and it's all good, phew!

#49 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,367 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:33 AM

5 stars

#50 Jai.

Jai.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:11 AM

Im going to try to make it at 6 today with my two young sons! Do they have a spot to toss a football around at, I know im going to have my hands full keeping my boys entertained, lol!

#51 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:36 AM

I took the family out and it was a great time. Other than Fan Fest this was my first time attending a practice. Even the kids seemed to have a good time, despite the heat. We got there very early, about 3:00. We saw Jerry Richardson riding around with Danny Morrison on a cart. We got some pics with Richardson and got him to sign my helmet. I even talked a little football with him, it was really a neat experience. After practice we got a few autographs, and my wife was able to chase down Dwill to get him to sign her jersey. It was the highlight of her life I think. Captain Munnerlyn came over to were we were and hung out with everyone for a while. He gave one of my girls his wrist band and was taking pics with everyone long after the rest of the team had left. He was a really nice guy and you could tell he was humbled at the amount of fans around him.

I am going to have to agree with Catman on the Armanti statements. He looked much improved. I am looking forward to seeing what he can do with a year under his belt.

I saw so many people that looked familiar not sure if it is from pics on here or the few times I went to the tailgate. I was close to asking several people if they were from the huddle, but didnt want to sound like an azz, if I was wrong. I now know that I saw Catman for sure in the autographed Beason jersey. Another guy I saw at the beacon and at practice had a panthers logo tatted on his calf, I know I have seen that pic on here before. He was wearing a Shockey jersey. Any idea who that was?

pics
http://www.facebook....24e04061&type=1

Edited by dragn0422, 31 July 2011 - 12:43 PM.

#52 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,875 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:43 AM

Great report man...thanx so much. I was watching the news last night and saw people sitting in bleachers....was wondering where those came from; didn't see those last year when I was at camp.....you da man!!!!!

#53 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,805 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

I have missed these threads so, so much.

#54 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,714 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:03 AM

You were behind my wife and I when we were buying beer tickets and getting our wristbands. I think you guys even spoke. I thought you looked familiar from the pic I've seen on here but didn't feel like asking a stranger "are you Catman on the internetz?" Next time I'll say hello.

Never feel Akward to ask someone if they go on carolinahuddle at a panthers event. Have u ever been to the carolina huddle tailgate?

#55 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:16 AM

Yup!

Waits for TRD to comment that grown men shouldn't be out there at camp wearing football jerseys. LOL

#56 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,779 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

Great report man...thanx so much. I was watching the news last night and saw people sitting in bleachers....was wondering where those came from; didn't see those last year when I was at camp.....you da man!!!!!

That practice was held in the stadium....not the usual practice field that the Panthers use.

They use the stadium for a few of the Wofford practices.

#57 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,051 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

Im going to try to make it at 6 today with my two young sons! Do they have a spot to toss a football around at, I know im going to have my hands full keeping my boys entertained, lol!

Yup, there's plenty of space to toss a ball around... have a great time!

#58 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:24 AM

LOL, you could see through the back of my head?

Ah ok the original video just showed a wide shot of the stands, I saw the video you actually referencing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com