Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowherd's Predictions

258 posts in this topic

Posted

He had us at 5-11, but called us a much improved team and a tough out. Probably as unbiased a view as you can get.

Posted

we're winning the SB he is just a hater and is racist cause we got cam!!!!

Posted

As much as I hate Cowherd, and putting blind homerism aside this sounds fairly realistic. I would thinkwe could get to 7 wins though if things go our way.

Posted

Says the Panthers will only go 5-11 this year. Says we still don't have the talent to compete in our division...

He'll feel dumb in a couple of months!

How do u guys feel about his moronic comments?

Posted

Yes, 5-11 or 6-10. I believe we'll see much tighter games point wise compared to last year, and will probably see some good stat numbers stacked up from starters, etc.

Posted

late, lock this ish

Posted

Says the Panthers will only go 5-11 this year. Says we still don't have the talent to compete in our division...

He'll feel dumb in a couple of months!

How do u guys feel about his moronic comments?

realistically we probably won't have the QB play to compete this year.....as Cam develops we should. Carolina will be competitive though

Posted

All depends on QB play.

Posted

yep 5 wins, hell i've been saying that all off season.

Posted

I agree with tru guy is a hater

Posted

He also said he wouldn't be suprised if we won 7 games. Not many of the mainstream media know that much about our current team because they really didn't cover us last year. I can't say that I blame them.

Every year there are a couple teams that come out of no where and are competitive. I can't say that we would be coming out of no where with the talent we have. As always, I will likely come down to our QB play. If we had a proven vet QB, I would say we could win 8-9 games all day long. If Otah is healthy I feel a lot better about our season. We can't run the ball the same without him.

Posted

He is a hater at worst we go 8-8!!!!!!!!!