Photo
- - - - -

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#106 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,511 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:17 PM

I dont mind the bandwagoners....cmon, jump on....there's always room.

The thing that frustrates me is the fairweathers.

"We suck I hate us we are so bad eff this team Im following someone else"

*le after 2 wins*

"See?!?! I told u that we could be good! I knew it I told u the whole time."

Couldn't agree more. The guy on here that was a Panthers fan and then mid-season changed his avatar to the Colts logo and was saying "we, we, we" in regards to the Colts, and then as soon as Rivera was hired and Cam was drafted was like "I love what we're doing!" in regards to the Panthers is a douchenozzle. I can't recall his name but I got into it with him on several occassions.

#107 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

Any fan on this board right now is probably not a fair-weathered fan. It can't get much worse than 2-14..

#108 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:21 PM

Couldn't agree more. The guy on here that was a Panthers fan and then mid-season changed his avatar to the Colts logo and was saying "we, we, we" in regards to the Colts, and then as soon as Rivera was hired and Cam was drafted was like "I love what we're doing!" in regards to the Panthers is a douchenozzle. I can't recall his name but I got into it with him on several occassions.

rofl what? what was his name?

#109 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,442 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

His name is I am God and I never let him say anything without letting him know he is a complete bandwagoner.

Talk about miserable fans. He should have been banned the day he changed his avatar to the Colts.

#110 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,511 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

His name is I am God and I never let him say anything without letting him know he is a complete bandwagoner.

Talk about miserable fans. He should have been banned the day he changed his avatar to the Colts.

Ah yes I Am God that was his name. It's one thing to be like TRD and have such a love affair with one guy that you'll follow him anywhere he goes (I won't lie, I watched more Bears games on Sunday Ticket last year than I ever have in my life just because of Peppers), but actually changing your team is public douchebaggery and should be punished accordingly.

I have 4 Peppers jerseys, another one signed and framed, and my dog's name is frickin Julius, but I'm a Panthers fan, not a Pep fan. Pisses me off because I pretty much have four useless jerseys I'm only holding onto in the hopes that he can maybe retire as a Panther and go into the hall that way, otherwise they are just taking up closet space and can never be worn again. :(

#111 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

I dont get it :confused: What was the purpose of that guys original post? Was he complaining that there were alot of new people on this board just because the Panthers drafted Cam Newton?? Who the fffff cares!!

Isnt growing the fan base something we want to do?? or do we want to continue sitting in a stadium every season 1/2 filled with other teams fans :cool:

#112 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:52 PM

:(

#113 faultlessjoint

faultlessjoint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:00 PM

This is the first time I've logged in since January. I just wanted to point out, that maybe the surge in traffic isn't Cam fanboys but rather due to the fact that the lockout is over and camp has started. Who would ever think a football message board would experience more traffic when football is actually happening? That's crazy talk.

#114 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,442 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

:(

what?! I wasnt talking about u, why the sad smirey?

#115 Swan

Swan

Executive

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:07 PM

Probably just hype for training camp. I mean it's Cam fuggin' Newton.

#116 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

You know what I hate? People that come on here to say, "I'm a better fan than you, because...".

If that applies to you or the OP, you might want to consider what it is that makes you a judge of who is a worthy fan and who is not.

I find it pretty easy to judge bro.

I am a die hard Panthers fan, sorry. I am not going to apologize for not liking bandwagon fans.

If you are a bandwagon fan then I don't listen to your ramblings because you don't know what you are talking about. You like a team because they are "good," based on a win/loss record and that is all you care about. Or certain player that is "good" because his stats reflect so.

This is my team, I know who they are, what they are doing, what they have done in the past, and I have followed them for years. I have followed them in ups and downs. And to think I will just automatically listen to a band wagoner's opinion, again I am sorry.

And this doesn't go for just Panther Cam-wagoners. I don't like bandwagon fans in general.

:biggrin:

#117 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:37 PM

what?! I wasnt talking about u, why the sad smirey?

My avatar :(

#118 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:51 PM

Matt Moore: great QB, or the GREATEST QB?

#119 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

I wouldn't say all these people are here because of Cam. I think there excited about the Panthers this year after seeing us spend a lot of money and seeing out team all over ESPN.

#120 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:03 PM

I find it pretty easy to judge bro.

I am a die hard Panthers fan, sorry. I am not going to apologize for not liking bandwagon fans.

If you are a bandwagon fan then I don't listen to your ramblings because you don't know what you are talking about. You like a team because they are "good," based on a win/loss record and that is all you care about. Or certain player that is "good" because his stats reflect so.

This is my team, I know who they are, what they are doing, what they have done in the past, and I have followed them for years. I have followed them in ups and downs. And to think I will just automatically listen to a band wagoner's opinion, again I am sorry.

And this doesn't go for just Panther Cam-wagoners. I don't like bandwagon fans in general.

:biggrin:

we been starving and famished too long to let some phag losers come here and eat at the table with us :cam:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.