Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cat scratch reader sucks

8 posts in this topic

Posted

and so do 99% of other football forums i've been on. between garish colors and horrendous graphics and logic-defying layouts they all tend to disappoint me. i went to cat scratch reader and almost died a little inside seeing our team represented by such illiteracy. i've read better prose on a shampoo bottle.

thanks to the guys who built this place and keep it running - you're heads and tails above the competition right now.

brown-nose-dog.jpg

Posted

atleast it's not joe person. he sucks hard.

Posted

Carolina Growl dot com. Great site, horrible design.. Reed has a full retard expression.

1 person likes this

Posted

He also looks like a pedophile.

Posted

Im gonna troll it!!!

Posted

breaking news is breaking

Posted

Im gonna troll it!!!

that was my thought, i was gonna go over there and GIF it to death with funny poo that's old hat over here. but the format is so unreadably awful that i just couldn't do anything with it or even spend more than three minutes looking at the screen without gouging my eyes would with a screwdriver.

Posted

that was my thought, i was gonna go over there and GIF it to death with funny poo that's old hat over here. but the format is so unreadably awful that i just couldn't do anything with it or even spend more than three minutes looking at the screen without gouging my eyes would with a screwdriver.

hey, no stealing my schtick