Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why will you play with the Panthers on Madden12

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I know the online game play with the Panthers will increase this August. But what I'd like to know is what will most likely attract you to the Panthers online. Will it be Cam? Will it be Double Trouble? Will it be our TE's? Will it be our Offensive playbook? Will it be our Defensive playbook? or will it be just because you're a CPP (Carolina Panthers Phann)???

Posted · Report post

Because they are my team.

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/129209619067142367.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

Becuase playing with any other team is treason and punishable by the death penalty

Posted · Report post

I wont be buying madden this year because EA rips us off. I miss the good ol days of madden vs nfl 2k5.

Posted · Report post

I haven't bought Madden in about three years, but I will be buying this year.

And YES, why would I use anyone else?

Posted · Report post

Because it's my favorite team and as usual I will be making an all carolina team .. every person on the team will be from a school in the carolinas (except clemson ) with the exception of steve smith and john beason.

Posted · Report post

Team play is going to be epic this year with the Panthers.

Posted · Report post

The better question to ask is why would you even buy Madden anymore?

Posted · Report post

Madden is an awful product but I buy it anyway. It's a lot of fun with friends.

Posted · Report post

Apart from the reason that the Panthers are the only team I play with, because there is a player which I am sure will be a lot of fun to play with. I'll give you a hint: his name begins with "C" and ends with "am Newton."

Posted · Report post

Because it's my team, and that's all I've played with.

Posted · Report post

I will play with Carolina cause that's th only team that I have used for the past 10 yrs and honestly I would have problems playing with other teams cause I know Carolinas strenghts and weaknesses and even Testeverde was good online when I was controlling him. With Cam at Qb and Olsen and Shockey it'll almost feel like cheating.

Posted · Report post

I once had a friend that claimed he was a panther fan. So one day we decided to play madden and instead of picking the panthers he choose the falcons cause he licked michael vick. After i saw that i punched him in the face broke his game and pissed on his system. Lets just say were not friends anymore

Posted · Report post

Because the Panthers have been the only team I used to play Madden since they came into exsistence. Speaking of which Madden needs to find a way to incorporate expansion teams in the franchise mode.

Posted · Report post

I haven't bought Madden in 5 years but I have played each one and 2011 was a big upgrade. From what I heard 2012 will just keep rolling with that so it might be worth to buy it this year. I'm like you guys when it comes to which team I play with, always have played with Carolina and always will play with Carolina.

Posted · Report post

Because I have never played with anyone else, just destroyed some black dude who was the Steelers, I was up 26-0 when he quit...

Posted · Report post

Couldn't it have just been some dude?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jangler']Couldn't it have just been some dude?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, all we need is for someone to piss off KT...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gipetto']I once had a friend that claimed he was a panther fan. So one day we decided to play madden and instead of picking the panthers he choose the falcons cause he licked michael vick. After i saw that i punched him in the face broke his game and pissed on his system. Lets just say were not friends anymore[/QUOTE]

He licked michael vick?

Posted · Report post

Deangelos a beast, smith is still decent enough to romp through defenses with and johnson davis anderson and beason are good solid players. Not to mention my rooms decked out in panthers shit. Add me on xbl L G0tti

Posted · Report post

I haven't got Madden in a few years but I will this year, because of Cam, and how excited I am for football altogether right now. You can get it on Amazon for really $40 since you get 20 bucks in amazon credit for preordering, and you can get same day delivery (and also no tax, at least in NC). I love amazon for games now. Their trade-in values own gamestop too.

Posted · Report post

In all my years of playing madden I've never played with another team but Carolina. I think it's treason to do so otherwise.

Posted · Report post

@ OP I will use the panthers mainly to gauge the "new playbook" also Double Trouble, Smitty and i'd be a total liar if i didnt say Cam.