Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherPhann89

Why will you play with the Panthers on Madden12

48 posts in this topic

I know the online game play with the Panthers will increase this August. But what I'd like to know is what will most likely attract you to the Panthers online. Will it be Cam? Will it be Double Trouble? Will it be our TE's? Will it be our Offensive playbook? Will it be our Defensive playbook? or will it be just because you're a CPP (Carolina Panthers Phann)???

Becuase playing with any other team is treason and punishable by the death penalty

I wont be buying madden this year because EA rips us off. I miss the good ol days of madden vs nfl 2k5.

I haven't bought Madden in about three years, but I will be buying this year.

And YES, why would I use anyone else?

Because it's my favorite team and as usual I will be making an all carolina team .. every person on the team will be from a school in the carolinas (except clemson ) with the exception of steve smith and john beason.

The better question to ask is why would you even buy Madden anymore?

Madden is an awful product but I buy it anyway. It's a lot of fun with friends.

• I was a Marine Brat at Camp Lejeune NC and graduated from CLHS in 1978 and on 28 June 1978 I joined the Navy.  I retired On June 30th 2003 after 25 yrs of Naval Service and have been serving overseas to support our troops ever since. I was in Tikrit when they captured Saddam.  Soldiers from our base were the ones who actually found him.  I have been in places in Iraq called Mosul, Al Asad, and Al Kut,  I have been in Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan.  The living hell hole called FOB Shank were incoming was a daily encounter. You see young soldiers who don't even shave yet.  Some look like they lied to get in.  Men and women from every walk of life.  Putting that uniform on.  So needless to say, I am very attached and proud of every one of them.  Whether they know me or not.  Tears fill my eyes every time we lose one. (Just lost one last week). This video, I saw when it was originally aired, still make me water up.   I challenge anybody to show me a more military dedicated team, in ANY LEAGUE, ANY SPORT, that supports the troops like the Carolina Panthers.  I'll give my hated Yankees a close 2nd. ($10,00 ticket with a military ID) **at old Yankee Stadium. Carolina is a class act, plain and simple. Thanks for posting this again,
    • Let it go, did his time, holding a grudge is pointless

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4