#61 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,777 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:11 AM

3,700 posts and none of them sadder than that one... Step your game up. Perhaps you are better off staying in the forum that has rules. You are obviously out of your league here. None of the pathetic attempts you made to piss me off worked at all...

NJP who is a pathological liar has come up with better material than that. Hell, you could have summed that whole post by saying... "TCF, I'm mentally challenged, not very well educated, and have been planning this elaborate and flashy post all day. I hope that a few people think that my faggish and twinkly Lil picture will be good enough to get me some pie... Because my substance is horrible"

That would have been better than what you typed. Or you could have went with a quick, yet effective one-liner, like " TCF, lack of posts and time on this board really pisses me off, what's more, I try so so hard to get swag, yet I'm obviously inept at that as well"

Here's a tip: just be you... Better yet, Since you love following me around like a lost little puppy... Go get a notepad, sit at your kitchen table, and try to come up with the best cut-down u can. When you're done... Call a friend to see if it's effective... Oh... That's right....Damn, I feel bad now. I forgot that you don't really have any friends in real life... Oh well, just type it in here and I will make fun of what a Dumb bitch you are... Should I expect something from you by tomorrow... You are obviously a little slow so please take your time. I really hope that it's a good one. But knowing you, it will probably be mediocre at best.

If you are having trouble figuring out the words because u didn't get passed the 8 th grade due to getting your sister pregnant... Just copy and paste the words into google. It will give u definitions. Alright buddy. You take care now.

Posted Image

#62 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:19 AM

Posted Image

#63 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,075 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:33 AM

Sad thing is that the .gif's are the best part of this thread.

I know that TruCatzFan is trying really, really hard at this smack thing.

But unfortunately, he just does not have "IT".

Edited by MadHatter, 09 August 2011 - 09:31 AM.

#64 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:58 AM

Sad thing is that the .gif's are the best part of thsi thread.

I know that TruCatzFan is trying really, really hard at this smack thing.

But unfortunately, he just does not have "IT".

Hey hatter he said you were probably an overweight bald guy! Did something happen since last seson? I know this offseason was bad but tell me its not so!

#65 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:19 AM

u didn't get passed the 8 th grade

Loltastic.

#66 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,797 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

Posted Image

#67 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:29 AM

inb4 tcf post calling everyone haters and acting like he's not mad

#68 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:18 AM

Posted Image

#69 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,075 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:33 AM

Hey hatter he said you were probably an overweight bald guy! Did something happen since last seson? I know this offseason was bad but tell me its not so!

Well, he has the overweight part partially correct....I could stand to lose a few pounds.

Not a good sign ENTERING the season...the BBQ and Turds from Ranucci tend to expand my waistline during this time of year.

#70 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,075 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:34 AM

Yo Nasty....you planning on stopping by any of the tailgates this season? We miss your ugly mug when you don't pay us a visit.:D

You need to take that little fellow TruCatzFan under your wing and give him some top notch smack talking tutorials.

#71 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

Well, he has the overweight part partially correct....I could stand to lose a few pounds.

Not a good sign ENTERING the season...the BBQ and Turds from Ranucci tend to expand my waistline during this time of year.

i think you're sexy as hell big guy:D

#72 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:21 AM

Yo Nasty....you planning on stopping by any of the tailgates this season? We miss your ugly mug when you don't pay us a visit.:D

You need to take that little fellow TruCatzFan under your wing and give him some top notch smack talking tutorials.

Damn right i will be there. We had to move lots again because of the baseball stadium but we are still at the intersection of Martin Luther King and Mint. So yes i will be stopping by for turds and laughs. Throw a couple bones in the bucket for the kids and what not. I am reserving all smack for the flood of opposing team trolls I know that will infect here soon enough. Then we will all have somebody else to focus our smack on! Yall gonna be down there Saturday? We are doin ribs and butts and i plan on being downtown around 8 am gettin it started! Bacon, Eggs and beer for anyone interested!

#73 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

This thread makes me horny. I dunno why.

#74 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

TruCatsFan v NCMonzta for the Cam Fan smack talking championship of the wooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld....

#75 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,558 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

can we get back to calling squirrel a lil bitch please? I liked that part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.