Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spotting a fake Panthers authentic jersey?

130 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw a bunch of them when I went to the Saints game. You can really tell that they aren't the right blue, so if you get them then be sure that you're also a Tarheels fan or at least appreciate that color blue.

Posted

From the way you type, and how all of your 27 posts are mostly in this topic about buying jerseys along with another account with similarly butchered English and punctuation, I'd wager to say you are not here to talk about the Carolina Panthers and God Newton.

hey i;m just willing to share the experience since i bought before ,is it my fault ?

Posted

it seems i;m late for something

Posted

Regardless of whether or not he's here to advertise...I'd be willing to buy a knockoff that at least looks authentic for that price.

buying knockoffs for 25 dollars . why not .

Posted

Hey SCP, you ever cop that Fua jersey you talked about in this thread a year ago? Lol

Posted

Here's a Jersey that even the most "tight pockey" can afford @ 30 bucks ($20US less than your ChiCom knockoff).

http://shop.panthers...adult-blue.aspx

it jumps to the panthers front page and all jerseys are sold at 130 dollars or more .

Posted

Yea, that was nearly 11 months ago..

Posted

Regardless of whether or not he's here to advertise...I'd be willing to buy a knockoff that at least looks authentic for that price.

check this out . you will not regret it .

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro5990.Html

Posted

It's got the old patches. Factory second.

Posted

any pics ?