Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clinton gift gaffe to Russia

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Why do all libs think dem scew-ups are some vast right wing conspiracy, spread through wingnut web sites? Here's a clue...DEMS SCREW UP! Somebody has to call them on it.

Because their brains haven't developed yet. In 20 years, they will be conservatives. Think of them as green tomatoes.

Posted · Report post

No one denied the screwup, cupcake. You will notice there was a dramatically different translation between your and PL's bookmarked nutjob newssource. A translation that was somehow, and this might shock some people, less politically charged.

I'm sure that websites got a GREAT reading list though.

There's nothing "politically charged" about the source I posted. It was fact, period. Boy ....

Posted · Report post

Come on Panther Lover, you know if it's not written by Huffington or vomited out by Olbermann, it's a right wing conspiracy. You know that! :mad2:

Liberalism...... Koom ba ya, peace to the world, Love thy brother, holier than thow, self loathing people until one of their weak kneed wack job liberal leaders makes a gaff. Then that bitter liberalism shows it's ugly head. And coincidentally, that ugly head looks a lot like Rachel Maddow.

Posted · Report post

Come on Panther Lover, you know if it's not written by Huffington or vomited out by Olbermann, it's a right wing conspiracy. You know that! :mad2:

Liberalism...... Koom ba ya, peace to the world, Love thy brother, holier than thow, self loathing people until one of their weak kneed wack job liberal leaders makes a gaff. Then that bitter liberalism shows it's ugly head. And coincidentally, that ugly head looks a lot like Rachel Maddow.

Rachel Maddow is pretty hot for a feminist. Google Bella Abzug or Gloria Steinem.

Posted · Report post

Rachel Maddow is pretty hot for a feminist. Google Bella Abzug or Gloria Steinem.

She looks like Skreech from Saved by the Bell. To each his own though. When you get into "looks" arguments, my soapbox is pretty weak because I am not much to look at myself.

Posted · Report post

She looks like Skreech from Saved by the Bell. To each his own though. When you get into "looks" arguments, my soapbox is pretty weak because I am not much to look at myself.

You missed the part where I said "for a feminist". :D

Posted · Report post

Kenny+Powers.jpg

Posted · Report post

Kenny+Powers.jpg

:lol: I'd kill for a helmet like this.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Is that a Perm-o-mullet?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments