37 replies to this topic

#31 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

I teach high school and I have more than one freshman and sophomore with tatoos on their neck or face.

we need to become friends 4 real!!!

#32 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,950 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:34 PM

If they do it right, tattoos can be extremely sexy on women...but not so much with teenage girl's and there bums

Posted Image

Posted Image

IMO, those gals are sexy despite the tatoos, not because of them. :)

#33 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

I get one every year for my birthday...got a portrait of Edgar Allan Poe last year and William Shakespeare last week. I have forearm tattoos and see no problem with visible tattoos on adults. If a young man or woman can make the decision to join the army and defend the country, then they most definitely should be able to put ink over their arse or anywhere else they feel like...

This. I always felt if 18 is old enough to die for your country, it's old enough to do pretty much anything

#34 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,736 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:14 AM

In my opinion 18 is too young. Especially when it comes to "public" skin. Of course there are always exceptions but by in large I don't think most 18 year olds have the perspective to make a good choice when it comes to something as permanant as a tattoo. I've known a reasonable number of tattoo artists and I'd say probably half would turn away a customer that was wanting something above the collar or on the back of their hand on their 18th and I'm curious as to which side rhino comes down on.

18 year olds are complete dumbasses.... says the guy who got a tat at 18..

#35 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

Who cares, it's their body and they're the one that has to live with it. At least they got it young enough where they'll get to enjoy it long enough before their skin starts to sag.

#36 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:46 PM

I dont tattoo neck or hands on anyone who isnt heavily tattooed already. i want a tattoo to be something you enjoy for the rest of your life not something that causes you a problem.

#37 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:13 AM

Consider it a warning sign/billboard. Which ever way you want to look at it.

#38 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:20 AM

I hate mine and wish I had the money to get rid of them. I was two weeks away from my 18th birthday when I got my first one

I don't mind them on other people, I just don't like mine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.