Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelblue89

Epl is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

317 posts in this topic

I can't believe how badly Man City beat Man U. :eek:

Newcastle gets a point in Old Trafford after an amazing 10 man stand in the last minutes. Man U spent the last 10 minutes in the Newcastle penalty area but couldn't get anything past - except for Chicarito's offside.

Newcastle gets a point in Old Trafford after an amazing 10 man stand in the last minutes. Man U spent the last 10 minutes in the Newcastle penalty area but couldn't get anything past - except for Chicarito's offside.

Man U got ripped off... That was a great tackle by Ferdinand and not a penalty.

Holy shinto ... looking like both Manchester teams out of the Champions League in group stage.

Basel just knocked Man U out.

Well, maybe not. Man U gets one back.

Man U and City are out.

This is somewhat irrelevant and I don't even follow soccer that much, plus I'm sure most of you know about this place already, but for those who don't:

Check out Hooligan's http://courtyardhooligans.com/

They always have the games playing, there are usually a couple extremely entertaining British people in there, AND they have amazing food to top it off.

Le bf and I have gone there twice for breakfast. Go in there on a Saturday morning, you can get some bangers and mash, or delicious farm fresh eggs and thick cut bacon so thick you think you would have a heart attack after eating. Absolutely delicious. Pretty decently priced too, like $5-6 per plate.

I've always wanted to try Hooligans.

Champions League last 16: Bayern, Inter, Benfica, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, APOEL, Barça, Napoli, CSKA, Basel, Lyon, Leverkusen, Marseille, Zenit, Milan

Champions League last 16: Bayern, Inter, Benfica, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, APOEL, Barça, Napoli, CSKA, Basel, Lyon, Leverkusen, Marseille, Zenit, Milan

Man U sucks so much now, no idea why... I say Real Madrid is gonna win it all this time around.

City and United don't make it to the knock out round. What a glorious day!

1 person likes this