• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:55 AM

IF you cannot access the Panthers forum...

The link to the Panther Forum was changed over the weekend. Your browser is still keeping the old link.

Log Out of the huddle. Clear your history, cache, cookies.

Should work.

#2 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,762 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:29 PM

as a note, I did all of that and it only worked once I did all that then closed my browser completely, reopened it, and went back to the Huddle. Not sure why I needed to do all that, but firefox does a buncha poo I can't explain. Probably going to go back to Chrome...

#3 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

as a note, I did all of that and it only worked once I did all that then closed my browser completely, reopened it, and went back to the Huddle. Not sure why I needed to do all that, but firefox does a buncha poo I can't explain. Probably going to go back to Chrome...

The only thing that worked for me was my C Cleaner. It completely swipes your C drive, so all those temporary files that are easy to miss through doing it manually get erased. Download it. Doesn't take up a lot of room, and it was the only thing to get mine working (I have firefox as well).

Just google it. Hit the first link that pops up. Hit download. Scroll down below all the payment info and just below the credit card options and just above the release notes, click the "download from filehippo" link. Then in the far right, click the download button again and do your typical installation stuff.

#4 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,762 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

Firefox doesn't let go of it's cache files very easily it seems.

#5 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

Firefox doesn't let go of it's cache files very easily it seems.

Nope. I had over 1 million KB worth.

#6 Carolina Mike II

Carolina Mike II

Was Just Carolina Mike!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:32 PM

I use FireFox too and have had no issues, but I use C Cleaner every time I log off so.... C Cleaner is a GREAT tool!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com