Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legedu Naanee

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Luckily we come first on waivers, this could be a second draft kinda if good guys (DT, CB, WR) get cut

Posted

It would be great to get a good write up of teams with great depth at dt cb projected to cut.

Posted

i'll get right on that

Posted

In other news, Saints D is gettin toppled by Texans ground game.

Posted

edit: ok, watched the clip again... I don't think that is fair to call that a drop with how it was tipped, but... whatever, lol.

No it wasn't a drop. Saw it live and it's unfair to call it one.

EDIT: And who's to day he is not getting open. Just because he is not thrown the ball doesn't mean he isn't "open" or has a step on his man. Watching the games on TV doesn't give you the luxury of seeing down the field. He is not supposed to be fast, burner as a WR. He's a possession WR who knows his role. I haven't seen anything from guys below him to cut ties with him. We have Smith, LaFell, Edwards as locks at WR. I don't see why he shouldn't make the team.

Posted

I'm not impressed with anyone but AE, Pilares and Martin.

Posted

Keary Colbert will be a FA soon he caught 2 passes yesterday!

Posted

Hey he now has that "KC" tattoo to go along with his team. It's a perfect fit ha.

Posted

I sincerely hope last night will be a major learning curve. In order for Williams and the backs to run the ball there MUST be blockage for a hole to run. We can't allow the opposing team to posess the ball as long as Miami did. I am so glad to have a team to be proud of, but in order to prevail everyone must do their job. Go Panthers!!!!!

Posted

I'm not saying cut him,what i am saying is he hasn't done much to separate himself from the pack. yes its still early,but he is suppose to know the system. not seeing him flash much in practice or in the game. He looks on par with lafell. I'd say lafell has flashed more as a matter of fact.

He's just doing what the coaches want him to do and limit the film of him to other teams.

Posted

Persona Naane Grata.

Posted

No it wasn't a drop. Saw it live and it's unfair to call it one.

EDIT: And who's to day he is not getting open. Just because he is not thrown the ball doesn't mean he isn't "open" or has a step on his man. Watching the games on TV doesn't give you the luxury of seeing down the field. He is not supposed to be fast, burner as a WR. He's a possession WR who knows his role. I haven't seen anything from guys below him to cut ties with him. We have Smith, LaFell, Edwards as locks at WR. I don't see why he shouldn't make the team.

I don't see why he couldn't make the team. He is not a lock player, this far.