Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just ate a whole bag of these..

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://fireflyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Farm-Rich-Mozzarella-Bites.jpg[/IMG]

There were like 50 in there .. What is the over/under for how long it's going to take me to be able to use the bathroom? Or should I like wash it down with a hot pocket to make sure I'm able to go?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCMunnerlyn1'][IMG]http://fireflyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Farm-Rich-Mozzarella-Bites.jpg[/IMG]

There were like 50 in there .. What is the over/under for how long it's going to take me to be able to use the bathroom? Or should I like wash it down with a hot pocket to make sure I'm able to go?[/QUOTE]

How big of a j did you roll prior?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Beach']How big of a j did you roll prior?[/QUOTE]

I don't smoke , I was just super hungry .. woke up at 8 am and this is the first thing I had to eat :p

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCMunnerlyn1:3269978'][quote name='Beach']How big of a j did you roll prior?[/QUOTE]

I don't smoke , I was just super hungry .. woke up at 8 am and this is the first thing I had to eat :p[/QUOTE]

It's been nice knowing ya. If you happen to make it through the night, don't forget I own a plumbing supply so I can hook you up with a new toilet or septic tank. ;)
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='LiQuiD']It's been nice knowing ya. If you happen to make it through the night, don't forget I own a plumbing supply so I can hook you up with a new toilet or septic tank. ;)[/QUOTE]

shall keep that in mind my good sir :p

Posted · Report post

Lol your screwed
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthers8192']Lol your screwed[/QUOTE]

Yesss this was a very bad plan .. i believe epsum salt is in my future.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Never tried them but they look good! Did you dip them in anything or just eat them plain?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Shufdog']Never tried them but they look good! Did you dip them in anything or just eat them plain?[/QUOTE]

Typically i would dip them in marinara sauce but i mean they taste fine plain i was so hungry that i was just popping them in my mouth like popcorn .. they are all about the size of a pizza roll .. when i went to the store i had originally planned to get these...

[IMG]http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/13/22/35/0004132235603_500X500.jpg[/IMG]

but they were out. The mozzarella bites are definitely good though. Just about everything by farm rich is good except those philly cheese steak bites.

Posted · Report post

so i attempted to do an insanity workout to help my stomach.. plyometric cardio circuit was the workout of choice .. now i just have sore calves , shoulders and my stomach hurts worse xD

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the tip, I might just have to go get some! I don't think I could down 50 of them though!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Shufdog']Thanks for the tip, I might just have to go get some! I don't think I could down 50 of them though![/QUOTE]

can you take out a bag of pizza rolls ? If so I think you prolly could they are just a tad smaller.