Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danica Patrick

44 posts in this topic

Posted

She will whip ya boy Bush's a$$. (either or boff em). After all, NASCAR aint no sport.

I have and never will like Kyle Busch. I have no clue where you got that from.

and I doubt that anyone will instigate anything with her. If you haven't noticed she thinks she's the Queen of the track and throws hissy fits anytime she doesn't get her way. If she was a dude she likely would have got punched by now.

1 person likes this

Posted

it would take the jaws of life and a pound of butter to get him out of car these days.

Jimmy would clearly eat the butter before someone was able to lube his car up. You will have to find another lubricant.

Posted

So you only count wins as good. Dam, I wish Revera counted like that,

Well you know, if you enjoy cheering drivers in great equipment on to a 25th place finish, I have you another driver to support:

dale_jr_cia.jpg

Posted

I don't know how she will do driving the slow cars. I am just looking forward to see her add a womans touch NASCAR. Maybe I will become a fan.

Posted

I believe Danica's only reason for going to NASCAR was its much safer for her, and the fact that she is a pussy when it comes to racing, she can't handle the Indy series, she got lucky with her win in Japan and now she isn't going to do much better. If she does win a race it will be for the fact that they let her win for ratings. And if she wins Daytona, I will never watch again!!!

Posted

Well then I hope she wins daytona

Posted

Such a crock of crap. She sucks and she can't even win in the series she's in. What's she going to do now in a non precision car that drives like a dumptruck on skates?

Franchitti should have gotten another chance WAY before this hack, atleast he's done something in Indy to warrant a shot elsewhere. Same with JPM, atleast he had a resume coming into NASCAR, though I hate him too.

Posted

I remember when I was at Charlotte this past race, hearing that Danaca was leading Indy with just a few laps to go. It would scare hell out of most NASCAR drivers going that fast. They'd be begging for restricter plates. Hell, if Sr was still alive, he'd have Jr holding the catch can by now. Boy's just a pure failure. Anyway, I can tell by the responses in this thread, it's gonna be a HOOOT!! when Danica comes on board. Yiippeeee!

GO DANICA!!

Posted

Jr changed his mentality and began to suck, he's shown he can win when he wants to. Somewhere he lost his balls.

Also, I absolutely disagree about NASCAR drivers being afraid of those speeds, especially in the cars they'd have.

I still want Franchitti in NASCAR and he deserves it far more than Danica.

Posted

Also, I absolutely disagree about NASCAR drivers being afraid of those speeds, especially in the cars they'd have.

Im just pussing buttons.

Posted

How can you say she sucks and gonna be a hack?? She's already shown a great deal of improvement from just last year. Im not saying Shes gonna be great but I think she can be a top 15 driver..

Ohhh and of she wins I can't wait to hear how people cry because they say she's has such an advantage because she's lighter than the other drivers ..

Posted

How can you say she sucks and gonna be a hack?? She's already shown a great deal of improvement from just last year. Im not saying Shes gonna be great but I think she can be a top 15 driver..

Ohhh and of she wins I can't wait to hear how people cry because they say she's has such an advantage because she's lighter than the other drivers ..

Don't they weigh the car and all?