• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icege

Panthers' cuts

Getting burned by AJ Green is as embarrassing as a cheetah beating you in a foot race. Just sayin'. Your knee-jerk reaction to this is ridiculous.

I will say, I hate the way Gamble played last year and this last game. He needs to pick it up and show us the playmaker he showed his first 3 seasons.

It's not really ALL about speed at the corner position...hence the reason Charles Woodson is slow for a corner, but still considered one of the best bc of the way he can redirect receivers and anticipate. That said, its not like AJ green is a burner, he ran a 4.5 40, not exactly spectacular by any stretch of the imagination. For reference, Brandon Lafell rand a 4.54, and he looks incredibly slow on the field.

Question about cutting the useless Chris Gamble, to send a message.

What would be the financial implications of cutting Gamble?

and come to find out my hypothetical joke has just become official.. :lol:

Those plays against AJ Green were his first game snaps in a year and a half and first in a new system and first since being sick to the point he lost 10 pounds. If Gamble isn't on the field against GB I promise they score 70. If he continuously looks lost all year then you cut him before the year is up. Give him some time.

I like Gamble but what was his deal the other day... he looked like a d-lineman running after a wide out, what's up... Green is not that bad is he?

:confused:

Cut Gamble and bring back Marshall!

Keep LB Williams ANYWAY.

Not easy to bring back a guy who signed somewhere else.

(he's not good enough to trade anything for and didn't wanna be here anyway)

Lets cut the entire defense and start over. I know we can do it because i do it on madden all the time....sarcasm

If the team cut Brown, how much cap space would that save if any?

Honestly don't think that they will. He is still in his rookie contract I believe and I think he is good as a rotational 3rd down rusher.

If the team cut Brown, how much cap space would that save if any?

Brown just looks so bad because he is terrible against the run.

Where he will really succeed is on 3rd and long packages. Oh poo, you have to stop the run to get into 3rd and long packages.

Gamble has to go. No need to keep wasting time on this guy.

If they can get one of the Eagles' corners, dump Gamble and pick up another one off of waivers. Anybody you get is going to be better than this sissy.

You're hilarious dude, no chance and dumping Gamble and for good reason.
As if I expect it to happen. Regardless of whether it will, it should. What's the "good reason" for it not to?