Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icege

Panthers' cuts

I thought Guy seemed like a nice guy, but if he ever makes a teams 53 I will be surprised. If he ever makes an impact on an NFL team I would be shocked.

Trent was set to make the 53 last year , the only thing that kept him off the roster was his hamstring pull , it came at a very wrong time . If not for that he was definetly on the squad . I know for sure . Different coach , different my set .

Any idiot wanting to cut Gamble is .......well a complete idiot.

Gamble needs to go

A lot of these guys on here think one play makes or breaks a player . Sometimes that just goes to show how much they know about football .

this

We have a problem at corner, so lets cut the best corner we have? Unreal

the only reason they are going to keep Gamble is b/c of the point in the previous post.

he made one play in the Cincy game, scooping up a fumble that was basically handed to him and then got up and started doing some idiotic jungle dance.

He was getting abused by a rookie allllllllll game.

Gamble sucks

the only reason they are going to keep Gamble is b/c of the point in the previous post.

he made one play in the Cincy game, scooping up a fumble that was basically handed to him and then got up and started doing some idiotic jungle dance.

Gamble sucks

If Gamble sucks, what does that say about 90% of the CB's in the NFL???? He's been one of the better Cb's in the NFL over his career. Not saying he's great, but he was a top 10 guy at one point and I still think he's got what it takes to be a top 15-20 CB in the NFL. If that's horrible, then what does that say about the rest of the NFL CB's?

Gamble sucks

Getting burned by AJ Green is as embarrassing as a cheetah beating you in a foot race. Just sayin'. Your knee-jerk reaction to this is ridiculous.

I will say, I hate the way Gamble played last year and this last game. He needs to pick it up and show us the playmaker he showed his first 3 seasons.

Gamble hasn't played well since he signed his big contract a couple years ago. Him getting considerably outplayed by a rookie in his third NFL game should speak volumes on how far Gamble has fallen.

Him quitting on the team last year was unacceptable and really showed his true character.

He will make the team based solely on the fact that we are super thin on corner.