Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kentwan Balmer

121 posts in this topic

Posted

He must have showed no effort, or either he hasn't shown up for practice.

Posted

Theres more to it then we realise

Posted

shoulda at least kept him tonight and seen what he could do.... unless he was THAT bad... which it sounds like he might have been, eesh

pat williams is next I guess?

Posted

I only hope jimmy is next

Posted

Holy poo Pat Williams is going to be 39?! Damn I didn't know he was that old.

Posted

What gets me is I just watched a video on panthers.com the other day where Rivera was saying how they expected Balmer to be a big contributor this season... this was after several practices with the team already.

IDK WTF we're doing right now...

Posted

Per my source: Nick Hayden's dad and Jerry Richardson belong to the same Masonic society..Its bigger than me and you..and Pat Williams.

eyeswideshut_redemption.jpg

Posted

shoulda at least kept him tonight and seen what he could do.... unless he was THAT bad... which it sounds like he might have been, eesh

pat williams is next I guess?

that's what I'm sayin, you don't just release a guy without even seeing him play..

it's not like we can't use more than 1 guy at DT..

Posted

This was unexpected.

What's next?

Posted

What gets me is I just watched a video on panthers.com the other day where Rivera was saying how they expected Balmer to be a big contributor this season... this was after several practices with the team already.

I know I shouldn't, but what the hell.......Smokescreen.

Posted

LOLZ!!! Unreal. He must make a locker room smell like butt fish.

Posted

I only hope jimmy is next

cutting clausen would have no positive impact on this team, and might actually cost us later in the season... would be extremely foolish considering what they did, quarterback wise, this offseason.

it almost sounds like something major happened outside him struggling. He would have had to have been VERY VERY BAD to get released like this, so I tend to think it was something perhaps off the field or what not that caused this... because it seemed the team was excited about him after a couple days.