Photo
- - - - -

Looking for a pair of Skins/Panthers tickets...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:29 AM

Im taking my girlfriend to her first football game and I figured this is going to be a good game. I need two seats next to each other, not looking to spend more than 140 for the pair of them. Lemme know!

PS: I live in new york so i would need the tickets shipped to me or at least emailed if they are the e-ticket things( ive never bought tickets from CH.com before, only ticketmaster so excuse me for my ignorance )

#2 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:45 AM

bumpers

#3 schermy01

schermy01

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:20 AM

Call Mike Schermerhorn (704-995-4598), as he has season tickets, and is trying to sell most of his tickets, including the Redskins game. 2 seats, section 541, row 23, near the 50-yard line.

Im taking my girlfriend to her first football game and I figured this is going to be a good game. I need two seats next to each other, not looking to spend more than 140 for the pair of them. Lemme know!

PS: I live in new york so i would need the tickets shipped to me or at least emailed if they are the e-ticket things( ive never bought tickets from CH.com before, only ticketmaster so excuse me for my ignorance )

#4 schermy01

schermy01

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:07 AM

[quote name='schermy01']Call Mike Schermerhorn (704-995-4598), as he has season tickets, and is trying to sell most of his tickets, including the Redskins game. 2 seats, section 541, row 23, near the 50-yard line.[/QUOTH

we never got any phone call, so if you're still interested, just PM me, and we'll discuss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com