Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

National Cam haters haven't watch Panthers

213 posts in this topic

What it really means is that you don't know poo compared to Marty Hurney, Ron Rivera, or any player who is actually playing on the team, etc.

Assuming players know anything is pretty silly.

Matt Ryan has to tell Roddy White where to line up every play. He just runs routes and makes plays, he's not an intellectual.

Countless other stories like this as well.

I had been a fan of his game for longer than that.

His game wasn't very exciting, but he got the job done.

Wins > Excitement

Wins isn't how you judge a QB remember?? That is why Vince Young is a bust despite his good win loss ratio and Big Ben is overrated.

Very true but exciting wins > dull wins.

Sure I guess.

1 person likes this

Wins isn't how you judge a QB remember?? That is why Vince Young is a bust despite his good win loss ratio and Big Ben is overrated.

Do you want to go by Moore's numbers during that stretch?

Whatever you want to do: Moore then > Cam now so twist and spin all you want.

It was third down and long, Cam made the safe smart play. His job is to move the chains.

It is comparable to a first baseman fielding a ground ball and tagging the base, or flipping the ball to the pitcher covering first for the out. Either way can get the runner out, but the first baseman can take less of a risk of an error by just stepping on the bag.

If smitty drops that easy pass, and he has his share of the dropsies, then all the Cam bashers would say he is an idiot for not getting the guaranteed first down and moving the chains.

Btw, Big Ben and Aaron Rogers would have done the same thing.

Do you want to go by Moore's numbers during that stretch?

Whatever you want to do: Moore then > Cam now so twist and spin all you want.

What about Moore now versus Cam now?

It was third down and long, Cam made the safe smart play. His job is to move the chains.

It is comparable to a first baseman fielding a ground ball and tagging the base, or flipping the ball to the pitcher covering first for the out. Either way can get the runner out, but the first baseman can take less of a risk of an error by just stepping on the bag.

If smitty drops that easy pass, and he has his share of the dropsies, then all the Cam bashers would say he is an idiot for not getting the guaranteed first down and moving the chains.

Btw, Big Ben and Aaron Rogers would have done the same thing.

but but but but.....if you go for the easy first down and you could of done something different it means complete regression and that he will epically suck:jc:

Assuming players know anything is pretty silly.

So you know what it's like to try and tackle Cam? Or what it's like to cover receivers while compensating for the fact that he can pick up 20 yards running the ball and do it repeatedly?

I aim to please.

So should I expect these great results every drive now and be upset if he doesn't deliver?

you should expect to be pretty miserable this football season.

Moore then > Cam now so twist and spin all you want.

See what I mean about short term success blinding you with excitement. :lol: