Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

setzer2030

Jemele Hill is at it again

130 posts in this topic

Seriously I thought you were done with this poo KT....you're a fuging one trick pony you fuging joke....nobody here is a racist but you....

You wish. Im a bigots worst nightmare, the eugenics killer King Taharqa! I'm arguably the most sincere and nicest person on this board. All the people who didnt want us to draft Cam attack me. Surprise surprise. Instead of apologizing for people's ignorance towards african american QBs sir, we should be celebrating our progression. Are you ready to take a sip of the Cammy Cam Juice? Cheers to our season! :cheers2:

You wish. Im a bigots worst nightmare, the eugenics killer King Taharqa! I'm arguably the most sincere and nicest person on this board. All the people who didnt want us to draft Cam attack me. Surprise surprise. Instead of apologizing for people's ignorance towards african american QBs sir, we should be celebrating our progression. Are you ready to take a sip of the Cammy Cam Juice? Cheers to our season! :cheers2:

As biscuit already said you bitched and moaned all Summer about how our FO is racist and our fanbase would never accept a black QB. Then you were served up the biggest helping of crow and fug you all at once. But instead of taking it in stride and admitting you were completely wrong you kept on with this ignorant agenda that we're all racists when really it's you who needs to look in the mirror....

Seriously, let's stop with the racism doesn't exist stuff because we all know it's not true. Racism is just as real as the air we breathe. We don't always see it but we can feel it and know it exists.

The racism dont exist people I sincerely feel sorry for. I cant imagine living my life riddled with such guilt. I suppose I would run from the topic of race every chance I could as well. Im sure criminals dont like watching America's Most Wanted. It makes them feel guilty. Our guy Cameron has a chance to change people's negative perceptions and stereotypes about black QBs, and he will do so under the Panthers brand. Like I said, this is a beautiful moment in Panther history and everybody is excited. The birds are chirping, the babies are smiling, its sunny outside. Its like that Ohio Players cut, heaven must be like this. :smile:

Nah, I remember it like this:

KT: "Hey fellow huddlers Cam Newton should be the 1st pick in the draft, great player."

Huddlers: "Nah, not quite sold on him yet, maybe we should pick someone else at another position, or trade down to get more picks."

KT: "This organization and you guys are racists who are scared of change."

*Boom went the dynamite*

NOT saying this was EXACT words, but I took it in context.

1 person likes this

You should change your user title to "Cam cant have my clipboard!"

Clever comeback....

So you do admit the truth about the race war created on the forum, and by ignoring that I'll just take it as a yes.

Most of you wool eyed dumbos missed the point of the article ! She is telling the truth whether you want to hear it or not open your freakin eyes suckas

1 person likes this

double standards exist period only the ones too blind to see past skin pigment will not admit it.

Now if we would judge people on there character instead if he some random dude that happens to be black or white w/ add stereotype prejudgement something daddy taught you with his ignorance and our reserved mindset. We would be better off in this stinking God forsaken country.

Stuff like this wouldn't have to be written because news flash humans your going to die and your little body aint going with you now if only skin color could stop death that something to write home about.

1 person likes this

Told ya, the consummate victim. Poor little KT stands alone under the flag of righteousness and defends the world from those of us who use reason and voice opinions. I can not begin to imagine where blacks would be, especially poor defenseless Cam without your gallantry and fortitude.

lol, KT's at it again.

she is one of the worst journalists/analysts/whatever in sports

Told ya, the consummate victim. Poor little KT stands alone under the flag of righteousness and defends the world from those of us who use reason and voice opinions. I can not begin to imagine where blacks would be, especially poor defenseless Cam without your gallantry and fortitude.

I cant imagine where fans like you would be if you didnt have me around to teach you right from wrong. Scold you when you've been bad, and cheer you on when you abandon the Charles Davenport theories and enter the 21st century. If it werent for fans like me, Cameron wouldnt be here, and I shudder at the thought of us relying on a young Clausen and some scrub career clipboard holder to get us thru. I never play the victim, I dont cry and ball my eyes out to Zod to have people banned remember? ;)