• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#91 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:52 PM

Good to see that some can still make a career on the sole process of race baiting and stepping on the backs of the people that fought so hard for her to get the freedom that she DOES have. True influential thinkers that helped change this country for the better during the civil rights movement would be dismayed at her trivial continuation of such bitter sentiment about relatively minor transgressions that she has perceived as a slight against her race.

The reason racism still exists is because of people like this, both black and white, that CONTINUE to make race a point of contention and further drive us apart with the constant rhetoric of how double standards that aren't even real double standards are being practiced.

I wish she would for once do something productive for her race, my race, the races of all mankind and shut down her career. When you are "known", as THE race baiting presence in the American sports market you're doing your people a tremendous disservice. She is NOT the unified voice of black people like she seems to think.

I was incredibly heartened by Stephen A. Smith's take on this issue. He evaluated it fairly.

Funny how we don't seem to have a problem when folks like those on ESPN blantantly race bait but when an African-American shines a light on what was already preceived as a bit racist, we're all up in arms...WOW

Seriously, let's stop with the racism doesn't exist stuff because we all know it's not true. Racism is just as real as the air we breathe. We don't always see it but we can feel it and know it exists.

#92 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:55 PM

So, what your saying is....if we drafted some other black guy other than Newton our organization would be redneck inbred racists?

Thank goodness we didn't trade down to Gabbert.

What Im saying is, drafting Cam Newton is one of the best decisions this organization ever made even if its just from an aesthetic perspective. And if it was left up to a vocal (but shrinking) lunatic fringe in our fanbase, it would've never happened. We almost blew it, but cooler heads prevailed, and now here we are, swagged up with pimp cups full of Cammy Cam Juice.

#93 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:57 PM

Pimp cups? Really? Stereotyping eh?

#94 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,844 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:01 PM

I was actually right

We still have folks like yourself who dress up intolerance and always apologize for it. Progress biscuit, progress brother. GO PANTHERS!!! :smile:

*sigh*

So you were right because "some" fans are racist... man, that's awesome logic there... you can be right about anything using that one...

I'm too tired to even ask how I'm dressing up intolerance and apologizing for it... so good night.

#95 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

*sigh*

So you were right because "some" fans are racist... man, that's awesome logic there... you can be right about anything using that one...

I'm too tired to even ask how I'm dressing up intolerance and apologizing for it... so good night.

Posted Image

"Good night dude. Drink two of these you'll have to call out of work, early in the morning. Killer buzz"

#96 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:15 PM

Seriously I thought you were done with this poo KT....you're a fuging one trick pony you fuging joke....nobody here is a racist but you....

#97 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:20 PM

Seriously I thought you were done with this poo KT....you're a fuging one trick pony you fuging joke....nobody here is a racist but you....

You wish. Im a bigots worst nightmare, the eugenics killer King Taharqa! I'm arguably the most sincere and nicest person on this board. All the people who didnt want us to draft Cam attack me. Surprise surprise. Instead of apologizing for people's ignorance towards african american QBs sir, we should be celebrating our progression. Are you ready to take a sip of the Cammy Cam Juice? Cheers to our season! :cheers2:

#98 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

You wish. Im a bigots worst nightmare, the eugenics killer King Taharqa! I'm arguably the most sincere and nicest person on this board. All the people who didnt want us to draft Cam attack me. Surprise surprise. Instead of apologizing for people's ignorance towards african american QBs sir, we should be celebrating our progression. Are you ready to take a sip of the Cammy Cam Juice? Cheers to our season! :cheers2:

As biscuit already said you bitched and moaned all Summer about how our FO is racist and our fanbase would never accept a black QB. Then you were served up the biggest helping of crow and fug you all at once. But instead of taking it in stride and admitting you were completely wrong you kept on with this ignorant agenda that we're all racists when really it's you who needs to look in the mirror....

Edited by C42[)14C C47, 05 September 2011 - 07:55 AM.

#99 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:25 PM

Seriously, let's stop with the racism doesn't exist stuff because we all know it's not true. Racism is just as real as the air we breathe. We don't always see it but we can feel it and know it exists.

The racism dont exist people I sincerely feel sorry for. I cant imagine living my life riddled with such guilt. I suppose I would run from the topic of race every chance I could as well. Im sure criminals dont like watching America's Most Wanted. It makes them feel guilty. Our guy Cameron has a chance to change people's negative perceptions and stereotypes about black QBs, and he will do so under the Panthers brand. Like I said, this is a beautiful moment in Panther history and everybody is excited. The birds are chirping, the babies are smiling, its sunny outside. Its like that Ohio Players cut, heaven must be like this. :smile:

#100 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:25 PM

Nah, I remember it like this:

KT: "Hey fellow huddlers Cam Newton should be the 1st pick in the draft, great player."

Huddlers: "Nah, not quite sold on him yet, maybe we should pick someone else at another position, or trade down to get more picks."

KT: "This organization and you guys are racists who are scared of change."

*Boom went the dynamite*

NOT saying this was EXACT words, but I took it in context.

#101 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:33 PM

You should change your user title to "Cam cant have my clipboard!"

#102 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:45 PM

Clever comeback....

So you do admit the truth about the race war created on the forum, and by ignoring that I'll just take it as a yes.

#103 Tirving88

Tirving88

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:01 PM

Most of you wool eyed dumbos missed the point of the article ! She is telling the truth whether you want to hear it or not open your freakin eyes suckas

#104 Cover2

Cover2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:29 PM

double standards exist period only the ones too blind to see past skin pigment will not admit it.

Now if we would judge people on there character instead if he some random dude that happens to be black or white w/ add stereotype prejudgement something daddy taught you with his ignorance and our reserved mindset. We would be better off in this stinking God forsaken country.

Stuff like this wouldn't have to be written because news flash humans your going to die and your little body aint going with you now if only skin color could stop death that something to write home about.

Edited by Cover2, 04 September 2011 - 11:32 PM.

#105 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,589 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

Told ya, the consummate victim. Poor little KT stands alone under the flag of righteousness and defends the world from those of us who use reason and voice opinions. I can not begin to imagine where blacks would be, especially poor defenseless Cam without your gallantry and fortitude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com