Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

Charger fan thoughts

44 posts in this topic

Good stuff Joat. This is totally encouraging.

Tutu seems to be the charger's equivalent to our Sutton situation, just a numbers thing. Very encouraging. Though he did have Rivers throwing to him..

pretty encouraging words... I was surprized that the members who responded seemed to know what they were talking about as well. well, more so than the huddle anyway :D.

Sounds a lot like another David Gettis to me, whom I am very high on. Two tall vertical guys on the outside with someone like Smith in the slot with Olsen and Cam under sounds like a pretty exciting future.

A numbers game? You don't cut prospective WR1s. You cut the fringe guys---guys like Naane, Clowney.

If Ajirotutu turns out to be a great WR1, or even a good one, then the Chargers FO is stupid.

A numbers game? You don't cut prospective WR1s. You cut the fringe guys---guys like Naane, Clowney.

If Ajirotutu turns out to be a great WR1, or even a good one, then the Chargers FO is stupid.

Yes, teams cut good prospects all the time. It's a numbers game, SD is already loaded at WR and needed players who could contribute in the ST / return game.

Yes, teams cut good prospects all the time. It's a numbers game, SD is already loaded at WR and needed players who could contribute in the ST / return game.

I don't doubt it, but the problem is that I can't remember a star WR being cut, save for Brandon Lloyd (and he only has 1 yr under his belt as a star). He cursed Chicago and Washington for cutting him, but it may have been his work ethic (don't know). Anyway, I hope Ajirotutu is that guy.

Well, I found one snippet where marty Schottenheimer said he reminded him of V-Jax and Malcolm Floyd. Another review said he has great body control---similar to Ochocinco.

Guess who is favorite player is (was)? Ochocinco.

Seyi-vior?